15

soooo I decided not to skip days . instead I'm writing the whole five days of the week including friday graduation . after that , there'll be an extra three days because they fly to their uni's the monday .

Shay's POV:

"No. It doesn't match." I tell Christian at the suit store for his graduation suit. I haven't heard from Crawford since prom and I like it that way.

"Then tell me what does." He says , laughing. Idiot. Check doesn't go with stripes. It looks stupid.

"How about a simple classic black and white suit and tie?" I ask him.

"Sure honey." He says kissing my forehead.

I get a call from Brent. Brent and I became close the weekend after prom and basically call each other brother and sister in a conversation.

"Bro?" I ask, answering the call.

"Did you get something yet?" He asks.

"Yep. Finally. Now we're just going to get my dress." I explain to him.

"Grace asked what colour you were planning to get so that she doesn't stand out sitting next to you."

Somewhere along the line, Grace dropped Shane and started something with Brent. Heaven knows how , they look cute together.

"Navy blue, somewhere in that region." I answer him.

"OK. Bye sister." He says.

"Bye bro." I say back and hang up.

Christian comes backs from paying his suit and we set off for Zara for my dress.

We arrive at Zara at the dress section and memories flood through when Crawford asked me if I kissed Christian.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Christian asks me, running his hands through my hair.

"This was the place that me and Crawford had a civil conversation. And it was about you." I said, teary-eyed.

"What about me?" he said holding my hands.

I love when Christian is so affectionate.

"He asked me I kissed you back. Then I said yes. Then he left me." I chuckled sadly moving to the couch in the shop.

"I just don't get it. This thing with Rosie must have gone on for weeks and he looked genuinely sad. He should become a damn actor." I explain to Christian.

"Hey. Let's forget about him, alright? I can't stand seeing you upset." He says holding me.

"Alright. Let's look for that dress." I say standing up to the dress section.

I found this beautiful navy blue dress with accentuated white flowers on the neckline and the bottom and fits tight in all the right places.

"You're going to look so beautiful." he says, with a wide smile.

"C'mon, let's go to Brent's house. I'm craving pizza." I say as we pay for it. He laughs in agreement.

Minutes later we pull up at Brent's house. Knowing us well, he already had pizza delivered when we told him that were coming.

We're all munching on pizza when a thought crosses my mind.

"Brent, which uni are you going to?" I ask, hoping he'll say it's nearby because of Crawford.

"NYU, why?" he says casually.

"Yes." I silently cheer.

Christian looks slightly annoyed.

"Why?" Brent asks again.

"He's headed off to UCLA." I say pointing to Christian.

"The fuck?" Brent says looking surprised.

"I know. But he "can't change his mind". I said putting air quotes.

Christian starts looking angry.

"But why?" Brent asks.

"What can we do, Brent? Nothing is going to keep him here. Not even us." I say, knowing it's pushing his buttons.

Christian quickly says a goodbye to Brent and drags me outside.

"The hell, Shay?!" He says as we stand outside his car.

"What?" I ask him frustrated.

"We're back to UCLA? Really? I actually thought you accepted it!" He says, angrily.

"Chris, it's Monday! We're graduating in four days. We basically have a week before you fly off where you'll not only know no one but I'm not there!" I shoot back at him.

"Really? You think you're the only reason I don't want to go? I have a family! My mom, dad, Kira, hell even Crawford! I have Brent and Brady. You're being so selfish. I have so much more I'm losing here than you." He says becoming softer.

I stand there absolutely speechless. It's quiet until Christian laughs.

"You know what's funny?" He says and laughs hysterically making me when more confused.

"You let Crawford leave, supported him, took him back and trusted him. Only to have your heart broken again. Yet, you can't let me have my dream when I dropped my own brother to be with you. Not only is it hilariously funny, it's sickening." He finishes off and drives off.

And then the incredible and unwanted memory comes back.

Leaving me to hail a cab.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

y'all know what to do