Chapter 9

"Alex it's time to get up!" Julie yelled as she knocked on his bedroom before entering.

"What time is it?" Alex groaned as he rolled over.

"10am, Scott has been up for awhile now. We started talking" Julie said as she sat on Alex's bed which made Alex remember what happened last night.

"What did you talk about?" Alex asked cautiously.

"Just the usual: school, his family... You" Julie smiled.

"He told you didn't he"

"Well you know Scotts not one for secrets. It's okay you know I'm not mad." Julie assured at Alex's scared expression.

"But I'm scared he's just gonna tell everyone and you know some people won't like it. He doesn't get that"

"Since when have you cared what other people thought. You run around with a tight grip on Scotts hand and you don't see all the looks people give you, why should that change now" his mom was right he didn't care what people thought about Scott and his relationship even before yesterday. "I think you should quickly shower and get dressed because someone is waiting for his morning kiss"His mom chuckled as she stood up from his bed watching Alex's cheeks burn red.

"He told you everything!" Alex put his head in his hands at how embarrassing it was.

"I told him 7 seconds would be find but he said 7 seconds was for bedtime so we went with 8 second." Julie laughed again.

"I'm never gonna remember all this, I should start writing it down" Alex mumbled as he dragged himself to his bathroom to get ready.

"Hey Allie!" Scott greeted as a showered Alex walked down the stairs.

"Hey Scott" Alex said as he went in the kitchen to make himself some cereal. "Have you had breakfast?"

"Julie gave me some grapes while I waited for you"Scott answered.

"Would you like some cereal or toast?"

"Um let me think" Scott thought hard longer than necessary to decided what he wanted for breakfast. "What will be on the toast?"

"Butter, jelly or Nutella?" Alex answers as he looked in the fridge and his cupboards

"Um Nutella please." Scott said happy with his choice.

Scott smiled as Alex brought his breakfast over. He started eating and before he knew it he was finished but was careful to not get and chocolate on his face. Alex was also finished so they both took their plates into the kitchen to wash.

"So you talked to my mom" Alex said as he watched Scott wash his plate.

"Yeah! She said that she was happy for us and that good morning kisses should be 8 seconds long."Alex chuckled.

"Scott would you like a good morning kiss?"

"Okay" Scott finished washing his plate before wiping his hand and standing In front of Alex with his eye closed. The brunette smiled at how cute he was, he pressed his lips to Scott and waited 8 seconds before retrieving.

"You boys are very cute together" Julie broke the silence making the boys turn to look at her in the doorway.

"Moooomm!" Alex groan putting his head in his hands.

"What's wrong?" Scott asked.

"He's just embarrassed sweetie" Julie explained.

"Oh" Scott thought about it. "Are you embarrassed to kiss me?"

"No no, I like kissing you I just get embarrassed when my mom sees us." Alex assured.

"Oh" Scott smiled. "I like kissing you too"