Chapter 11

After class they agreed to meet up outside Mr Olusola's room because Alex need to talk to him about some homework he had gotten. Alex waited for Scott and soon Kirstie arrived with him before she left.

"How was music?" Alex asked.

"Nothing amazing, we were just singing them boring songs and Mr Bram was getting mad at the people that couldn't sing in tune." Scott said.

"So the usual. Art is fun, the teacher is really cool. I kinda feel like she's the female version of me. She let me paint a picture of Carrie so she could see where I was at."

"Remember the Beyoncé you painted for me." Scott smiled. Alex had surprised him on his 13th birthday with a painting of Beyoncé that Scott still had.

"Yeah I do but I think I got a bit better since then"

"Can you kiss me?" Scott ask bluntly.

"In school?" Alex asked, subconsciously looking around even though most people were in class or the canteen.

"Is that bad?"

"Nope..I" Scott already had his eyes close, Alex looked around once more before leaning in. 1,2,3,4,5

"Come on let go see Mr Olusola." Alex said, talking Scotts hand.

<><><><><><>

"Hey gay boy!" Some boy said to Scott. It was the next day and him and Kirstie had just finished music and were meeting Alex in their usual spot.

"Where is your boyfriend I saw you kissing yesterday" Scott just froze,eyes wide, as the boy made kissing faces.

"Leave him alone!" Kirstie shouted, they were now earning attention from people trying to get to class.

"Why doesn't he tell me to?" The tall boy said as he pointed to Scott. "Gonna tell me to stop? F*ggot" Scott felt like crying, he wished Alex was there. "Cat got your tongue?" The boy laughed and most of the crowd joined in.

"I think that's enough now" Kirstie said looking over at Scotts face trying to work out what was going through his head.

"Okay bye f*ggot, see you tomorrow!" He said and pushed Scott backwards before turning and leaving. Kirstie was on the floor next to him in no time at all sensing a break down. She had only witnessed one before but Alex had been there and sorted it out before it got too bad. Scott placed his hands over his ears and began to rock back and forth trying to block out the sounds of the children talking and laughing.

"Scott it's okay. Don't cry please don't cry, you will be okay"She needed Alex.

A/N- I'm Sorry😞