Chapter 14

Scott didn't come into school for the rest of the week so on Friday, after homework club with Mr Olusola, Alex got his mom to take him to Scotts house.

"Hello Connie, is it okay if Alex sees Scott? I'll pick him up later." Julie said to her friend.

"That's okay! Alexander can spend the night if he wants too!" She smiled at Alex and turned back to Julie.

"I'll bring pyjamas and clothes for you later Alex" his mom said kissing his cheek knowing for a fact that he wouldn't say no to Connie's offer to stay the night.

"He's in his room sweetie" she said as she made her way to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

He knocked the blonds bedroom door before entering. "Hey Scotty! I missed you" He said making his was to were the boy was sat at his desk so he could give him a hug.

"I missed you too" as he said it he slapped a hand over his mouth.

"I knew I would get you to talk" Alex said with a chuckle.

"But not talking is so much easier" Scott moaned.

"How is it? People don't know what you want they can't read your mind and if your not talking you can't tell me you miss me." Alex smiled making the blond smile.

"Fine"

"Are you okay now? After what happened?" Alex asked unsure if Scott was willing to talk about it. They had moved to Scotts bed so they could both sit down, legs crossed facing each other.

"I just wish you were there. He said that he saw us kissing and then he called me names but I still don't understand."

"Well I think I mentioned before but some people don't like people being in same sex relationship like us. They are called homophobes. We will probably come across more of them in the future but you got to remember not to listen to them, okay?" Alex explained.

"Will they push me down again because I didn't like that"

"Not if I'm there which I plan to be" the brunette smiled.

"Boys dinners ready!" Connie called up the stairs and Scott and Alex made their way to the dinner table.

"Mac and cheese my favorite!" Scott cheered as his mom placed his plate in front of him.

"Oh good your talking again. I didn't like how quiet the house was." She smiled at her son and mouthed a thank you to Alex.

They ate and watched TV before retreating to Scotts bedroom after getting ready for bed. They laid down in Scotts bed under the covers and a comfortable silence fell over them.

The brunette stared into Scotts beautiful eyes and wondered if they could get any bluer.

"It's rude to stare" Scott interrupted.

"Is it rude if I'm staring lovingly at you?" Alex inquired.

"I don't know" Scott shock his head.

"It's okay"

"Can you kiss me now?" Scott asked.

"Yes but can I do something different first and see if your okay with it?" Alex asked.

"What are you gonna do"

"Well I was thinking that I don't want us to have to ask every time we want to kiss so I was thinking I could kiss you when ever but if you hate it is fine."

"Okay but will surprise kisses be 5 seconds like normal"

"Yes Scott" Alex smiled and placed a hand on his check.

"Can you kiss me now and surprise kiss later?" Scott really wanted to kiss.

"Yes" Alex leaned in an pressed his lips to Scotts caressing the blonds  cheeks.

The boys pulled away and got into easy conversation about what Scott had missed in school. Alex could see that Scott had forgot all about the surprise kiss.

"Will you help me catch up with the work?" Scott asked nicely.

"I can do my best but I doubt I'll be much help" Alex chuckled and mentally cursed himself.

"You're smarter than you think" Scott stated.

"Thank you" Alex thought this was perfect timing. He leaned in and pressed against the blonds soft lips for 5 seconds. He thought it was a good sign when Scott never pushed him away like the first time.

"I like surprise kisses" Scott told Alex. Alex agreed and pulled Scott so the he placed his head on his chest. They stayed like that for a long time until Scotts mom came in to say goodnight and told Alex to go to the guest room.

"Can Allie stay here I'm comfortable" Scott wined with his eyes closed head still rested in Alex chest and arms locked around the brunette waist.

"I'm not sure sweetie"

"Please!! I'm too tired to move mommy" Connie new that Scott wouldn't do anything R rated, he truly was tired and didn't want to move from his comfortable position half on top of Alex. Alex didn't mind either he loved how close Scott was and didn't want to move either. When they were younger they used to always share a bed.

"Fine. Just sleep" she winked at Alex making him blush knowing he would get what she was hinting at.

"Of course ma'am." And Connie left leaving the boys to sleep wrapped in each other's arms.