24.

The best part about Jack knowing the Pen Pal secret was the following morning.

Jack was up before everyone else and he went to Rian's room to look for a phone charger when he spotted them.

Kendall was wrapped up in Alex's arms and he had never seen either of them looking so peaceful.

They both really were idiots for not figuring it out. It was so obvious to Jack, and he then knew how Mrs. Clark felt this entire time.

He couldn't help himself. With the camera on his phone, he took a photo of the pair on the bed, a little creepy, yes, but he couldn't help himself.

Jack may have looked stupid, but he was thinking ahead. The two were bound to find our each other's identities sooner or later and when that happened, Jack wanted to have this picture to show them.

Somehow he figured that everything would be okay once they both found out, or at least he hoped. Either way, he wanted the photo to share with them later.

KENDALL

Kendall awoke really relaxed and happy.

Alex was still snoring lightly above her, his arms wrapped securely around her, keeping her exceptionally warm.

She deliberated whether or not to get up and out of his arms but decided she was far too comfortable to leave the singers warm embrace.

Without even realizing it, Kendall fell back asleep; her head nestled into Alex's chest.

_________________

When she awoke the next time, it wasn't on her own accord, although, she much liked how she was woken up.

Alex was humming something she didn't recognize quietly, his chest buzzing lightly with the sound.

He was also gently running his hand through her hair, the act so relaxing and comforting, it almost put her back to sleep. Almost.

She tried opening her eyes but instead ended up nuzzling her head even farther into his chest making Alex chuckle.

"Good morning Pipsqueak," he mumbled into her hair.

She groaned as a response, not wanting to get up.

The singer laughed again, and then continued to play with her hair.

Kendall mumbled into his chest, "I don't want to get up."

"And why is that?"

"I'd rather not say, I might inflate your ego," she replied.

"Eh, too late," Alex said laughing again.

"Fine, you're super warm and comfy and I don't want to move because then I'd be cold," she huffed.

Alex leaned down and placed his lips onto her hair, mumbling against it, "Then let's just stay here."

"Sounds like a plan," she smiled.

Alex wrapped his arm tighter around Kendall, bringing her even closer to him.

He hummed, "You smell really, really good."

"Thanks I showered."

He laughed at the girl in his arms.

Kendall had no idea what it was but at that particular moment in time, she had no idea what had ever made her hate Alexander Gaskarth. He was amazing; he was sweet, kind, caring and behind that hardcore exterior was a boy who wasn't much different from Kendall herself.