3

A/N Play song when I say

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Saturday. Time for Erin's party. She had a love of Sofia the First. I decided to surprise her. I would have Sofia come. She thinks I'm just going to take her to the nail salon, but Tayvion and Jordan will be here setting up everything.

"Erin you ready?" I yelled.

'Yeah." She said coming down the stairs.

"Well come on then." I said.

I guided her out the door and to the parking garage. She buckled herself in and I drove us to the salon.

"So you want a manicure and a pedicure?" I asked her.

"Yes please." She said.

"Okay I think we can make it happen." I said.

I told the receptionist what we wanted and they sent someone over right away. I choose to bond with my daughter because she's my miracle.

I still can't believe she survived that bullet. I still can't believe I survived that bullet.

"So how's school?" I asked her.

"It's fun! Rico and I were partners for the 3 legged race and we won! He said I was his best friend." She said.

I've always seen a connection between her and Rico. Not one of those romantic connections. It was one of those friend connections. The one me and Malak have.

"Do you and Tayne usually get along?" I asked.

"Sometimes but he usually gets mad because I'm smarter than him." She said picking a color.

"Can I have this one?" She asked holding up a bottle of neon pink.

"Sure." I said.

We talked through our appointment. I buckled her in and drove to the penthouse. I texted Tayvion saying we were on our way up.

We took the elevator up and I unlocked the door.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled.

Erin started jumping up and down.

"Mommy! You said I wasn't having a party!" She yelled.

I laughed and watched her run off and join Arielle, Rico, Tyvell, Kamia, and Tracey.

I walked over to Tayvion.

"You did a great job with this." I said.

"Thank you very much." He said taking a bow.

"Look at her over there having fun." I said looking at Erin.

"You know Noah's coming." Tayvion said.

"Yeah I invited him." I said.

"He's bringing Serenity." Jaden said.

"Okay and?" I asked.

"No ass beating today." River said.

We all began to laugh. I saw the door open and in walked Noah, Tayne, and Serenity.

"Remember no ass beating." River said.

They let Tayne run over and play and then came up to us.

"Wassup fam." Nadia said to Noah.

"Hey lil sis." He said hugging her.

"I brought my lil munchkin a gift." Noah said.

I looked behind him to see a very large box and a few bags.