7

She charged towards me and I moved the other way making her crash unto the floor. I picked her up by her hair and punched her in the jaw. She flew back on the ground and I climbed on top of her and started punching her in her face.

She pulled my hair turning me around as she tried to punch me. I began to choke her and stood us up. I brought her face closer to me and kneed her in her face.

She staggered to the floor and I stood up straighter trying to catch my breath before she recovered. All of a sudden something hit me in the back of my head and I was out like a light.

••••••••••••••••
I woke up in a dark room. When my eyes adjusted to the dark I looked around. I was in a cell.

"Mommy?" I heard Erin's voice say.

"Erin?" I asked cautiously.

I felt someone hug me and I realized it was her. I hugged her back quickly.

It was dark but I was able to see there was damage to her face.

"Baby girl are you okay?" I asked.

"It was Tayne's mommy. She hit me and wouldn't stop." She said breaking down in tears.

"It's okay. Mommy's here now." I said comforting her.

"I want to go home." She sobbed.

"We will Rinny." I said.

"Promise?" She asked wiping her tears.

"I promise." I said.

Tayvion😴💰

After Vay went to get the gun Amari grabbed me and pulled me to the balcony.

"Look I don't want to do this but I have to. Go get Noah and tell him that we will be at that big warehouse in East L.A. Tell him to bring back up." She said.

"Why are you helping us?" I asked.

"Layla is my cousin. Nadia and I were friends. I actually like Nevaeh but I can't stand Serenity. She threatened me." She said.

We heard footsteps.

"Go now." She said.

I hurried down the balcony steps and to the street and that's how i ended up at my dad's house with the whole gang.

"Okay so we will move in tomorrow." My dad said to us.

"Why not tonight?" Ben asked.

"Because I gotta call up some friends." He said.

"Aight." He said.

I was staying at Nadia's tonight. I didn't want to go back to my house.

"Come on Tay." Nadia said getting her keys out of her pocket.

We walked to the car in silence. We drove to her house in silence. I mean what words could be said?

She let me inside.

"Am I on the couch?" I asked.

"Nah you can come in my room." She said taking off her shoes.

"Where are you going to sleep?" I asked.

"In my bed." She said.

"Where am I going to sleep?" I asked.

"Probably in my bed." She said.

"With you?" I asked shocked.

"Nah with God." She said sarcastically.

"Does this mean you forgive me?" I asked.