16

Michelle🌚❣

This bitch! Ugggh! Why can't she die. I was watching the video she sent me on Lavar's phone. I don't like getting my hands dirty but they say if you want something done you got to do it yourself.

I tried to call Noah but he doesn't pick up. Like forreal though?

I was chilling in my brother apartment when my sister came in.

"Hey Mici." She said.

"Hello." I said dryly.

"Where's Greg? I need to get Ian to soccer practice." She said.

"I don't fucking know Grace!" I yelled.

Grace was my 27 year old sister. Her and Greg were twins. She was always perfect and sweet. She is married and has a 4 year old son name Ian. The perfect family.

"Sorry. Look I know you're still upset about your break up but I mean you saw this coming. I really think you should give Anthony a call." She said.

"I don't want your fucking advise." I said.

"Well I don't want my 23 year old sister in jail or dead because she can't get over a dumb guy." She said.

"Shut the fuck up. I'm going to get him back." I said.

"By killing her? Umm from that video I think you're going to fail miserably. I don't want to sound racist but you're white. She's black. She's been through a lot. I don't think you're going to win this but hey I don't know." She said.

I'm still killing her. She stole MY man!

Noah😻💦

This was Tayne's first day of suspension. He hung out with me and Ken Ken. I love spending time with my kids but I don't know. Kennedy got this place in my heart. It's like she's a jewel and I have to protect her from anything that could break her.

"What ya'll want to do today?" I asked them.

"Footlocker." Tayne said.

Kennedy was being quiet.

"You alright baby girl?" I asked picking her up.

She began breathing hard.

"Kennedy?" I asked.

She started sweating over hard.

"Tayne call 911!" I yelled.

I called Vay.

"Hey baby." She said.

"Meet us at the hospital." I said.

"Why?" She asked worried.

"Something's wrong with Kennedy." I said.

"Okay. I'm leaving now." She said.

I hung up as the ambulance pulled up.

Just then she passed out.

"Babygirl wake up! Please wake up." I yelled.

The paramedics rushed in and began CPR. It wasn't working. They rolled her out on the stretcher.

"Tayne put your shoes on." I said.

I knew two people wouldn't be allowed in the ambulance. I also needed to drive.

"Tayne can you be strong for your sister?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said in a shaky breath.

"I need you to ride in the ambulance with your sister ok?" I asked.

"Okay." He said.

2 hours later

We were all at the hospital. I mean everybody.

Somebody tried to poison my baby but she pulling through.

Nevaeh😻😛

She poisoned my child. Oh fucking Kay. OH FUCKING REALLY!

Kennedy has to stay in the hospital. I went to pick up Erin from school when I got the text.

Unknown: You know who this is. I'm coming for you. Park 9:00.
Me: Wouldn't miss it.

I dropped Erin off at River's. I returned home and stocked up. I was ready. I got in my car and drove to the park. I sat on the bench and waited.

"Well if it isn't miss Nevaeh." Michelle's voice said.

"You got some fucking. Poisoning my kid? I told you I'm reckless." I said.

"Blah blah blah. Save it bitch." She said.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"You stole my man." She said.

"If he left for another girl was he really yours in the first place?" I asked.

She charged at me and I stepped to the side watching her tiny ass fall to the ground.

"Stand up. You want to kill a black woman then you need to fight like a black woman." I said.

She stood up and I slung her back to the ground. I began punching her repeatedly. She was screaming. I put a gag in her mouth and slammed her head against the bench. She started bleeding.

All of a sudden this bitch then pulled out a gun on me. All hell nah. I stepped closer to her and she put her finger on the trigger.

"Shoot me." I said.

I ran towards her and drew my gun at the same time. She was caught her off guard. I shot her 5 times in her head. Once she fell to the ground I shot her 6 times in the chest. I put on my gloves and threw her body in the river.

I bent over panting and wiping the sweat from my face. Finally. She was out my life. I got in the car and drove to the hospital so I could check on my baby.

When I got there Kimeon was waiting for me.

"I know you killed him." He said.

"Killed who?" I asked.

"My brother. Michelle showed me the video." He said.

"He broke into my home. Put poison in my daughter's juice and said he was gone kill me." I said.

"He was a good kid who got involved in some bad shit." He said.

"And you see where that landed him. You're probably gonna come after me and I can't wait." I said in his ear.

I pushed past him and went up to the children's wing. I walked in my baby's room and saw her sleeping peacefully. I kissed her forehead.

Just then Noah walked in. He wrapped his arms around me.

"You killed her didn't you?" He asked.

"Yup." I said.

He kissed my neck. My baby girl laying in a hospital bed.