10

2 months later

Nevaeh😻😛

So it's been two months since we buried my mother. Honestly it's been really hard. Some days I'm okay but others I'm either angry or crying. To top it off I'm pregnant with Noah's child.

It's bad enough he lives with me but he always has Michelle over. Like that's fucking disrespectful. What am I going to do? I love him so much and I really thought he felt the same. Guess I was wrong.

My lovely alarm went off at 6:30. I got ready and woke up Erin. After I did her hygiene I put her in a Prince T-shirt and some white jeans.

Michelle slept over last night so I know Noah was still sleep. I got Tayne up. After I washed him up I put him in a MJ T-shirt and black jeans.

By then it was 7:30. I put some waffles in the toaster and made some coffee. I gave the kids breakfast and we headed out.

"I thought daddy was taking us." Tayne said.

"Yeah. I did too." I said pulling out the parking garage.

Noah was supposed to take them to school so I could get to my job interview on time. So now I'm going to be late.

I pulled into the school and let them out. I pulled off and did like 80mph so I could get to this interview.

It was at this hair salon called Ronda's. My mom's friend Tiffany put in a good word for me. I talked to the receptionist and went to Ronda's office.

"I'm so sorry for my tardiness." I said.m

"We black child. It's okay to be late." She said laughing.

I smiled and sat down.

"You start tomorrow." She said.

"You didn't interview me." I said.

"You deserve it. I can tell you been through a lot. And you're 20 right?" She said.

"Yes." I said.

"You start tomorrow." She said.

"Thank you so much." I said standing up.

I walked back to my car and drove home. Hopefully Michelle was gone.

I took the elevator to the penthouse and unlocked my door. Noah was laying on the couch with Michelle on top of him.

I felt a pain in my chest as I watched them. The perfect match. I just wish it was me instead of her.

"Hey." I said quietly.

"Hey." Noah said.

I walked to the kitchen to take my vitamins. I went on my old Instagram. The one from my teen years. All the pictures of me and Noah. I felt a tear slide down my cheek. Why am I in love with him.

I quickly wiped the tear when Michelle came in the kitchen.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi. May I have some water?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

I grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator and handed it to her.

"Thank you." She said.

"May I ask how old you are?" I said.

"I'm 18." She said.

"Oh." I said.

She went back in the living room.

Tayvion💰😴

And Layla is pregnant. Four months to be exact. She's having a baby boy and I'm the father.