14

A boy around seventeen came into the room. He eyeballed my body like I was a piece of meat. I instantly got scared. He came towards me and everyone else left.

"Baby girl." He said staring at me and licking his lips.

I tried backing up but he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. He began kissing my neck and I tried pulling away. Of course my dumb ass would try to fight it. He yanked my arm shooting pain all up my left arm.

He kissed my lips and pushed me on the bed. I tried kicking him but he slapped me.

"Stop!" I yelled but he punched me making me shut up.

He started rubbing all up on me. His hands were cold. He kissed my stomach and kept getting lower. That's when I kicked him in the face. He punched me in my stomach and my face. He scratched all over my body. He started choking me and then I blacked out.

I woke up and I was strapped to a chair. My lip and nose was bleeding. Amara was waiting with a video camera.

"Rise and shine!" She yelled while laughing.

"What is this?" I yelled.

She pointed the camera towards her.

"You see this girl just doesn't learn not to have an attitude." She said while shaking her head.

"I guess she'll just have to learn the hard way."

"Stop!" I yelled.

Kevontae began shaking me.

"Stop!" I yelled.

"Nevaeh!"

"Stop please!" I yelled.

"Vay!"

I was suddenly awake. I was covered in sweat. Malak was above me.

"Hey lil sis. You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah it was just a dream." I said.

"Yeah a nightmare." He said siting next to me.

"I'm fine." I said.

"You only get nightmares when things are about to happen. What was the dream?" He asked.

"When I got kidnapped and Mari made the video of me being raped." I said.

He was quiet for a little while. He closed his eyes and sighed. He wrapped his arms around me.

"We need to get you out of here." He said.

"I know." I said.

"You can stay with me and Haelynn." He said.

"You're willing to deal with three kids?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah Rico loves Erin." He said.

"I noticed." I said.

"But yeah Noah called said you wasn't sleeping good so I came over." He said.

"Thanks." I said.

"You know I always got you." He said.

Noah😻💦

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled at Michelle.

She really tried it this time. She hit my kids. Who the hell she think she is? She had the nerve to get mad at me. Like bitch you got me fucked up.

"You are not kicking me out." She said.

"You right. I'm kicking you out and breaking up with you. Now get ya lil skinny ass outta here!" I yelled.

She grabbed her shit and left. Good riddance to that hoe.

Michelle😒🖕

Nevaeah and her kids need to fucking go. I'm tired of Noah choosing them ugly ass kids and her hoe ass over me and my son.

I know just who to call to help me with this.

*Phone rings 3 times and UNKOWN answers the phone*

Michelle: Hey, I need a favor

UNKNOWN: What do you want now? I'm still waiting on my 3 g's from helping your ass last time.

Michelle: Look,I need you to get rid of some people.. do you think you can help me??

UNKNOWN:People? Oh shit,not again.. child you have a serious problem

Michelle: Whatever.. just think about doing that job for me

*UNKNOWN goes to speak but Michelle hangs up*

Noah😻😇

Bruh. How am I going to tell Vay that Michelle hit the kids? Omg,everything always happens to me.

Nevaeh😻😛

"You got one more time to raise your voice at me in my damn house!" I yelled.

I was currently in my living room with Michelle. She was saying how my children were the reason her and Noah broke up. Then she told me she hit my kids. Hell nah nah nah.

"Look your little ratchet kids caught an attitude with me." She said.

"Just like the attitude you got with me? Look here I can easily lay yo ass out right here right now but I ain't cause I got enough sense not to be hitting trash." I said.

"At least I ain't a hoe like you." She mumbled under her breath as she headed to the front door.

"Oh hell nah. Time to take out the trash" I said as I grabbed her by her stiff ass "natural hair". Mixed bitches with stiff hair?

"Let me go bitch or you gone regret it!" Michelle yelled through the punches to her face.

"Hell nah,cuz what you said was way outta line." I said as I kept throwing punches

"Now get the fuck out of my house you long titty,no nipple havin' ass bitch"

Michelle then proceeded to grab her fake ass Michael Kors purse and ran out of my house.. Lol what a scary ass bitch.

Noah😏😜
As I walked down the hallway towards Vay's house, my phone started ringing,and the caller ID read "That Bitch Michelle" I sighed and answered it

"What do you want Michelle?"

" Tell yo lil baby momma that she got one coming to her ass.She said really fast.

"Michelle I thought I told yo ass to lose my number.I also said that you needed to stay away from my family."

"Oh shut the fuck up with that family bullshit,you weren't even thinking about thise kids when we were together."

"By Michelle" I said about to hang up

"Like I was saying,tell yo lil trashy hoe that her and her bad ass kids got some coming for them real soon"

"Bye child abuser" and I hung up the phone

As I walked into the house,I saw hair all over the floor.

"Yo Vay,what the fuck?"

"Michelle was being a disrespectful hoe so I beat her ass." She said.

"You know she's gone come after you. Better be more prepared than you were 37th Serenity." I said.

"I enrolled the girls in self-defense and I got me covered." She said.

"I just don't want you to get hurt." I said grabbing her hands.

"It wouldn't be the first time." She said.

I kissed her. She kissed me back. That kiss felt amazing. I pulled away.

"Please be my girlfriend." I said.

She looked shocked then smiled.

"Hell yeah!" She yelled.

A/N~ thanks to _Lala143_ for writing part of this chapter.😝😝ion a usermention a user