23

Tayne.

I was in the back of the ambulance with Erin and they just did CPR on her.Man what the fuck was I thinking? I knew she was going to hate me. I put my hands in my head and tried to fight back my tears.

Finally we arrived at the hospital. She didn't needed surgery but we had to wait until the doctors came back. I was sitting in one of the chairs when I heard Nevaeh come in. She was crying so hard.

Instantly my dad hugged her.

"She's a fighter. She's going to pull through." He said.

"Will she? Will she pull through this time?" She asked as she sobbed.

"It's a matter of if she wants to now." He said.

I felt so fucking bad. Just then Rico came in looking scared.

"Hey." I said as he sat next to me.

"I did this." He said.

"It was me. It was all me." I said as finally allowed the tears to fall.

"I pressured her and made her feel bad when she didn't do what I wanted. I need to be in that hospital bed instead of her." I said as I cried.

"Look it's all our fault. Not just yours. She may hate us but we don't hate her. We need to step up. Take responsibility for what we've done." Rico said.

I looked at him to see a sad look on his face.

Tayvion

"Nadia! Erin's in the hospital!" I yelled up the stairs as I put my shoes on.

She came down the stairs in a hurry.

"What happened?" She asked.

"She overdosed. They said she was trying to kill herself." I said as I grabbed my keys.

I hopped and my car and sped to the hospital. Erin means more to me than a lot of things. That was a rough pregnancy for Vay. With Noah barely being there and her getting shot. It's just hard.

I pulled into the parking a lot and ran into the hospital.

"I'm looking for Erin Riley." I said to the security guard.

"She's still in surgery but if you take this hall and make a right you'll get on the elevator and go up to ICU." She said.

I followed her instructions and when I got there I saw Erin in hysterics. I wrapped my arms around her as she cried in my chest.

"Uncle Tayvion is Erin going to be alright?" I heard Kennedy ask.

"I don't know." I said.

A/N short ass chapter buhhh I been really busy with school😁next chapter finna be popping. This book is ending soon but there is a another book😛😛