Chapter 6 //

Luke's POV
(Ooh new persons point of view!!)

I don't know what I am doing. I mean, I don't know how to handle feelings like this. I have only ever had these kinds of feelings for one person and that was a long time ago. I mean a really long time ago. This is now. This is new.

I don't know why I did what I did in the bathroom. That was just... I don't even know. I mean we fight together. I can't be having any sexual tension between us. But than I can't have her thinking that I'm not interested. Because I am. Ugh! I don't know what to do.

She is just so beautiful and smart and funny and talented and just overall perfect. But there is no way she likes me. I mean, I'm not even 100% sure that I like her either. I know I have some kind of attraction towards her but I'm not sure if those are feelings or just idk.

My thoughts are cut short by Matt nudging my shoulder. I snap out of my trance and continue with my training. I continue punching at my trainer when I see Taylor walk in with a clipboard and walk over to Matt. I glance at her and go back to training. This is going to be a long day...

––––———––––———––––———––––———

Taylor's POV

What the hell just happened. First I was eating breakfast with my brother than I was being pinned to the door in my bathroom by Luke. And that just was so confusing. Did he just do that to confuse me? Get back at me? Lead me on? I don't know. But whatever it was can't happen again. At least I hope it doesn't happen again. At least I think...

I walk up to Matt who is training next to Luke and try to make no acknowledgment towards him what so ever. I distract myself and continue my conversation with Matt.

"So we have a total of 9 fights this month. 3 are here in the city, 2 are a little bit out of the city and the other 4 are going to be here in this facility." I say looking up at Matt. He furrows his eyebrows at me before speaking.

"Why are there fights here?" Matt asks. I shrug my shoulders.

"We get money out of it." I say.

"How much?" he asks throwing several punches at the trainer.

"About $100,000." I say looking down at my clipboard. He stops in his tracks.

"$100,000?! Why so much?" He says with a raised eyebrow.

"$25,000 a fight. there are 4 fights. Do the math dumbass." I say with a smirk.

"We get the money by hosting the fights here? or are we apart of it?"

"Well I'm going to have us fight in maybe 2-3 fights but by the most part, we are hosting. We get extra money for winning though." I say. He nods and goes back to training. I spin around on my heel and walk back to my office. I continue with my paperwork when I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I say without looking up. I hear the door open and close lightly. I look up to see Luke standing in front of me. "What's up Knight?"

"I wanted to talk about a few things. First I wanted to know if I will be getting paid for the last fight I was in?" he asks sitting down in the chair in front of my desk.

"Oh yeah." I say pulling the desk drawer open and pulling out an envelope with his name on it. "Here you go."

"Thanks. And I wanted to talk about what happened this morning.." his voice drifting off slightly.

"What about it?" I say curiously. He scratches the back of his neck and I stand up and lean against the desk in front of him.

"I wanted to tell you that something like that won't happen again. It was a spur of the moment kind of thing. I was getting back at you for pouring water on me." I am relieved yet disappointed at his words. So he thought it was a mistake? well okay then.

"Okay." I say.

"Okay?" He says confused. I shrug.

"Anything else Knight?" I ask returning to my seat.

"You can call me Luke." He says standing up.

"I know, but as long as you are a fighter here, I will refer to you as your last name." I say putting my papers away. "So if there isn't anything else than you should get back to your training."

"Yeah...Okay.." He says and walks out of the room.

What is going on with me?! I am losing it. I was upset that he didn't mean it? I should care. I don't care. I can't care. My thoughts are interrupted when Matt walks in.

"What can I do ya for?" I ask with a smile. He rolls his eyes at me.

"We are going home." He says crossing his arms.

"We?" I say standing up.

"Me and you. Luke wants to stay a little longer. Everyone else went home already." he says shrugging his shoulders.

"I'm gonna stay too. I have a lot of paperwork to do for the fights and they are coming up and I want them to be done." I say sitting back down. He shrugs his shoulders before kissing me on the forehead.

"Later sis. Don't over work yourself." he says with a chuckle. I roll my eyes and wave him out.
--------------------------------------------------------
Its been about an hour or so and its quiet. I'm starting to think Luke went home. Only one way to find out. I walk out of the office and head towards the training area. I see someone in the weight room across from the training room. I look a bit closer and I see it's Luke. He is lifting a barbell as I enter.

"Need a spot?" I say walking in. He stops lifting and looks at me.

"Sure." He says. I walk behind him and place my hands on the bar and follow him as he lifts the bar up and down. His arms tense as he does this and you can see the veins in his arms. And the six pack peeking out of his shirt as he goes down. Oh my god I need to stop. I look at the clock on the wall as it reads 5:40. I sigh and look around. Suddenly the lifting stops. "What's up?"

"What?" I say confused.

"What's wrong?" he asks standing in front of me.

"Nothing." I say furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"You sighed." he says.

"Oh well yeah because it's almost 6." I say pointing at the clock. He turns to look and nods.

"Oh. Are you hungry?" He asks, wiping himself with a towel. I shrug.

"Yeah. Why?" I ask him crossing my arms.

"Let's go get something to eat." he says.

"Alright sure." I says. He smiles and grabs his towel before walking out of the warehouse.

Hey guys!! I'm so sorry for the late update. I've been really busy and a lot of stuff has been going on. but here it is. enjoy!!!

XxEmileexX