Chapter 10//

Luke's POV

I stood their in shock as the car raced out of the lot. I knew I shouldn't have kissed her. Why she reacted the way she did is beyond me. Maybe she had a boyfriend? Or maybe she doesn't like me.

"What the fuck did you do Luke?!" I turn to see Matt coming towards me. I didn't have to to respond before I felt a fist connect with my face.

"What the fuck man?" I scream back at him wiping the blood from my mouth. I see him go to punch me again before Nate and Jose stop him.

"What did you do?" Nate says approving me, more calmer than Matt.

"I..I um...I kissed her," I say scratching the back of my neck nervously. Nate chuckles slightly before shaking his head.

"Im gonna go find her," Matt says scowling at me.

"I'll go with you," Nate says. Jose nodding indicating he is going as well.

"I'm coming too." I say slowly following them.

"No fucking way. You're staying," Matt says getting into his car. I watch as both of their cars peel out of the lot, slower then Taylor did. I stood there for what seemed like forever before turning back to see everyone staring at me.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" I scream at them. They all back away as I make my way to my car.

I drive around for what seems like forever. I pass by the diner her and I went to a couple days ago maybe. I can't believe she left. Why did she get so mad that I kissed her? Maybe she wasn't mad. Maybe she was shocked? I dint know but whatever it was, I'm going to figure it out.

--------------

Taylors POV

I feel the car come to a stop and then a car door being shut. We are probably home. Next thing I know, two strong arms are carrying me. I open my eyes a little bit and see Matt holding me tightly against his chest. I look to my left and see our house.... with Luke standing right outside of it. I quickly shut my eyes as we approach the door. Why is he here?

I hear Luke talking to Matt but I can't make out what they are saying. Something about something Luke did. Probably the whole kissing ordeal. I stay pretend asleep until I hear my door shut. I slowly open my eyes to see an empty room. I sigh in relief as I sit up in my bed. I look out of my window and see a car backing out. I can't make out who is in it and I can't tell by the car either because both Matt and Luke have very similar cars. I'm gonna be safe and just stay in my room and not take any chances.

I go back to my bed and sit down, waiting to see if I could hear some kind of movement. I reach underneath my bed and pull out my box. I stare at the lid that read 'Memories'. I slowly open the lid and place it beside me. I pick up a picture of me, my dad, Matt, and my mom. I was in my dads shoulders with an ice cream in my hands. Matt had a little toy Buzz Lightyear. It was a happy time.

I remember this day like it was yesterday. We had went to Disneyland for Christmas one year. I was about 3 and Matt was 7. I remember crying after that picture because my ice cream spilled all over me when my dad was taking me off his shoulders. Matt, being the concerned big brother he is, ran to get some napkins and helped clean me up. I got a new ice cream after that.

I hear something fall downstairs which snaps me back to reality. I quickly wipe the tears that had managed to fall down my cheek and head towards the door. I open it slowly as I pull my switch blade out of my sock. I walk down the stairs as quietly as I can. When I reach the bottom, I look into the living room and see Luke kneeling down picking up whatever had fallen. I go to the kitchen to get the broom and head back into the living room.

"Here. Let me help you," I say to him. He looks up quickly and stares at me while I sweep up the broken glass. I wonder what he dropped. "What dropped?"

"I bumped into the table and one of the picture frame's glass broke when it fell," he said standing up, now towering over me. I nod before picking the glass up and throwing it away. I put the broom back into the kitchen. I walk back into the living room and see Luke standing in the same spot I left him.

"Um.. Do you want to order pizza or something?" I ask him. He looks at me for a couple seconds before nodding. I nod back at him awkwardly and pull my phone out of my back pocket. "What kind?"

"Um Pepperoni with sausage." He says. I nod and place in the order in my phone. I ordered a Hawaiian pizza and the one Luke wanted. "Um do you want to watch a movie or something?"

"Uh yeah sure. What movie?" I ask sitting down on the couch, turning the tv on. I hit the Netflix button and wait for Luke's reply.

"Um a scary one?" He asks sitting somewhat next to me. I shrug.

"Sure. How about The Conjuring?" I ask, clicking on the movie to read the description. I feel Luke get a little closer to me but I choose to ignore it.

"Yeah that ones fine," he say reaching behind him to grasp the blanket off the back of the couch. I moves to lay it over us but I get up before he can.

"I'm gonna make some snacks," I say before walking towards the kitchen. I take a popcorn packet out of the cupboard and place it in the microwave. I sit there patiently waiting for the timer to go off. I peak into the living room and see Luke just on his phone waiting for me to return. The microwave beeps which makes me jump a little. As I put the popcorn into a bowl, the door bell rings.

"I got it," Luke says ,jumping up from his seat. He pays for the pizza and puts the pizza on the counter as I pour us some drinks.

We made our way back into the living room and started the movie. We sat and watched the movie in silence. I jumped into Luke's arms when I saw the little boy behind the ghost lady. I feel Luke's breathe on my neck as I slowly turn to look up at him.

"Sorry.." I whisper quietly, not breaking eye contact with him. His eye move from mine to my lips. I feel myself slowly lean in along with him. Our lips are an inch apart from each other. Luke moves slightly and kisses my cheek then moves down my neck painfully slow. His hand rest on my cheek as his lips kiss up and down my neck lightly. He kisses right above my collar bone, making me moan slightly.

His head moves back up to mine as he stares at my lips. In one swift motion, his lips are on mine. His lips are slow against mine. Not rushed like earlier today. I feel his tongue skim across my bottom lip. I open my mouth slightly and allow access. He lets out a quiet groan and lays me down onto the couch gently. He lays between my legs and kisses me. I move my hands and rest them on his back pulling him closer to me. His actions become a little more rushed. He removes his lips off of mine and kisses down my neck once again but this time he bites slightly. He takes his time on my neck as I become impatient.

I grab the back of his neck and move his lips back up to mine. He gasp as I move my hips to meet his. His hands run up and down my side as he grinds down onto me. I moan as I run my nails down his back. He moves quicker as his tongue fights against mine. Our actions are stopped as we hear a car pull up into our drive way. We jump apart form each other as the door opens. Matt stands there staring at us before going to the open pizza boxes and taking a few slices.

"What did I miss?" He says biting into the slice.

Oh you have no idea....

--------------------------

Thank you to the people who still have this story in their library. I'm gonna try to update more and more but a lot is going on but I promise it will be worth it.

Emilee xx