Chapter 10

A/N: Riki is awake and slightly more verbally violent than usual. You have been warned for language. 

Riki walks out into the main hallways with nothing but a small towel around his hips and a pet collar around his neck. But for some reason, having minimal coverage excites Iason more than having none. Not catching sight of his master anywhere in the halls, Riki turned and strode into the living room. Instead of taking a seat on the carpet like a pet, or sitting on the couches like a guest, he strides past Raoul as if the elite did not exist, and plops down in Iason's chair that only Iason sat in.

Raoul frowned distastefully and huffed, "I haven't the slightest idea why Iason would keep such ill-mannered filth."

"This 'ill-mannered filth' must be more attractive than your bitch ass." Riki bit back. "Where is Iason anyway?"

Raoul stood up from his position on the couch. "Iason? Iason!? He is your master, you brainless mongrel. As a pet, you will address him as such!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah? Well, fuck you!" Riki jumped up and flipped Raoul the middle finger with both hands.

"What did you just say?"

"I said fuck you! Are you retarded or deaf, or both?" Riki shouted.

Just a Raoul was about to lunge for Riki and choke him to death with his bare hands, Iason interrupted their rivalrous banter from the direction of the kitchen.

"Raoul. What is the problem?"

"It is..." Raoul started, but soon rethought his course of action. What was he doing fighting with a pet? "Nothing of consequence," he answered.

The smell of waffles floats through the living room, turning the head of both men. Both Raoul and Riki stalk slowly toward the kitchen like predators until they come across Iason.

Riki's eyes bulge at the sight of his master standing in a white apron and making waffles with their waffle machine. Raoul's face expresses and identical emotion.

"Iason! You can cook?" Riki gasped.

"I have never learned to cook, but the knowledge of how to do so has been previously downloaded in my brain. Either way, waffles are mainly self-explanatory. Riki, please go and set the table." Iason replied nonchalantly.

"I'm not your pet." Riki huffed with pride and stood still in the entrance of the kitchen.

"You belong to me and you will obey my instructions." Iason said firmly, and turned around to glare at his pet, but was met with the sight of Riki in his golden pet collar.

Oh my, Iason thought to himself as he hungrily ate up the image of his pet with his eyeballs. Riki's hair was still as unkempt as ever, and the only thing covering him was a small bath towel around his waist, which hung incredibly low on his hips. Iason's eyes narrowed with the the surge of lust that hardened him underneath his robes.

His eyes lingered a moment too long, for Riki laughed and said, "Like what you see, Iason?" There was once a saying that a lover's body with their erogenous zones covered made a more erotic sight than one completely naked. Riki's naked body always excited his master, and as the leader of Tanagura's Syndicate, Iason had nearly perfect self control.

However, Riki's body in a low-hung and tiny bath towel that looked like it was meant to dry hair was simply too much to handle. Iason stared at Riki's fluffily-clad ass and whispered in the deepest of sexy, baritone voices, "Oh yes." His lust-clouded eyes made contact with Riki's one-eyebrow-raised-cockily expression. The desire swirling behind his shades of icy blue ran deeper than Tanagura's social inequalities.