Chapter 22

A/N: 18+ scene ahead. Also, Raoul get his "assistant" in this one. Vote if you like the scene, and comment what parts were good, and what you want more of.

It was a fairly drab and uniformly white building, both inside and out. Iason and Katze entered through the front door, welcomed by some of the front desk interns and usual white coat workers. They are commonly seen here, and generally well accepted as acquaintances of the head-of-lab Raoul Am. Uncoincidentally, they were here to see him as well. They make their way past the clinic area in front, and many patient rooms before coming to Raoul's office in the lab-only area. He was busy typing and did not notice their presence until Iason seemed to materialize right in front of him.

"Ah, Iason. I was wondering when you would finally pay me a visit. It has been too long since we last spoke. Perhaps you had forgotten our agreement?" Raoul greeted humorously. 

"Nonsense. It has been a mere few days, and in fact, that is the precise purpose of my coming today." Iason waved Katze over from the open doorway, "I am here to hold up my promise of finding you a worthy lab assistant."

"I will be pleased to assist you, Lord Am." Katze formally bowed from his hips, referring to Raoul as a lord rather than a master, for no matter where he works, Iason will always be his only master.

"No need for formality. You are an elite of ruby ranking as well, and I am sure you will provide me with wonderous resu-" Raoul stopped rambling as Katze straightened back up, "Iason, I am not working with your furniture." Raoul felts slightly betrayed as he realized rhe red haired man before him was not an elite at all.

"He is not my furniture. I assure you Katze is a very capable employee that has never failed me before. I am simply lending his assistance to you as a friend." Iason retorted, yet Raoul still hesitated.

"As long as there are no errors I will accept his work." Raoul tentatively accepted, and Iaso. grinned. It was sometimes nice to see his friend accept some help as well, considering how much he owed Raoul for always coming to his aid.

Iason departed the white building alone, leaving Katze at Raoul's mercy to get introduced to the labs. As he sped back to Eos, he wondered what Riki had been up to during the day. It would be a while before he could spend much time with his beloved again, as the workload will undoubtedly increase in Katze's absence.

The return to Eos tower is grand as always. People stare in the front lobby as Iason passes them by without a second look. The bottom floor's lobby is perhaps the single most frequented area in the entire tower, due to many of the non-elite citizens, Midas residents and even off world merchants paying to tour the place. Of course, they would never be allowed in the upper floors, but to them it did not matter once they ooh and aah at the grandeur of just the lobby.

Iason quickly ascends to the top residential floor, and the location of his home by elevator. He enters his penthouse, greeted by sounds of loud clanging rather than a warm welcome home.

Riki was soon discovered at the scene of a fairly large spill in the dining room. He was found attempting to dry the spill with a dish towel, finding that there was too much liquid, trying to squeeze liquid out of the towel and into the cup, only to find the cup opening too small to catch much of the falling liquid that ended up right back on the floor.

"Fuuck." Riki grumbled and sat on the ground, staring at the puddle.

"What are you doing pet?"

"You jus' scared me Iason an' I jumpd and hit da tayyble and fuckin' shit spills e'rywhere."

"Riki are you drunk?"

"Nnoh." Riki smiled and swayed a little. Iason frowned and sniffed the air. It definitely smelled of a slightly fruity and tangy smell. He could only assume Riki chugged some of the stronger fruity wines. He sighed and picked up his pet, leaving the mess on the floor for later.

Iason carried a drunk pet to their room, a drunk pet who played with some stray strands of hair and laughed in a sexy manner. It certainly did not help Iason keep his hands off. Then again, he has no plans to keep his hands off since the moment he got home.

He set Riki down on the edge of the bed and stripped him. Riki may have been drunk, but he definitely was aware enough to tug at Iason's suit, despite not being to find the buttons or zippers.

"Impatient, are we?" Iason chuckled and stripped slowly from the top down. Riki trained his unfocused gaze on a small part fairly south in the geography of his master's body, and was nearly ecstatic when it sprang free.

"It's yours, Riki, suck it." Iason commanded, and held out his largely swollen shaft to his pet sat on the bed. Riki grabbed it at the base and licked it sensually at the tip before enveloping its circumference with his lips.

He sucked gently on the reddened glans and Iason hissed, thrusting forward into Riki's mouth and groaning at the tight, warm feeling of it. He pulled back before he started choking Riki though, as his pet did not seem able to utilize complex breathing methods at the moment.

Iason nudged his smaller lover to lay back on the bed, and grabbed their favorite bottle of lubricant off the nightstand. He pushed Riki's legs open and admired the sight of his flushed lover with parted legs before moving lower to suck on Riki's sensitive spots. Iason thoroughly enjoyed watching his pet squirm and thrust as he relentlessly pleasured and expertly pleasured his pet with his tongue. Even after Riki came in his mouth once and begged him to not lick the sensitive parts, Iason would not let him rest. Iason popped open the half empty bottle and rubbed it on Riki's thighs and ass cheeks while thoroughly observing the small glob that made its way down into the hole. Iason gently inserted a finger and made tiny thrusting motions in all directions before adding a second finger to gently scissor his lover open. He stiffened further as he watched the ring of muscle loosen and become a bit puffy from stretching. Riki squirmed a little and Iason decided his pet was ready for a rough fucking.

Once his pet was thoroughly stretched, Iason nudged his thick shaft at the puckered entrance and pushed in gently, pausing to breathe and relish in the tight gripping heat of his lover. Riki moaned at the large intrusion but didn't resist. He tugged on Iason's hair to pull his Blondie down and smash their lips together passionately yet messily. Iason let his tongue dance with Riki's as he started a paced thrusting, not seeming to mind a multitude of liquids'
dripping.

With every few thrusts of his hips, Iason brushed against his pet's swollen inner prostate gland and drew a choked moan as well. Riki broke his wet kiss and tried to muffle his cries in his arms and Iason increased the pace, but his master pulled both of his hands away.

Their fingers intertwined, Iason leaned over his pet on the bed and held their hands over Riki's head. He watched with a glint in his eye as their skin slapped together and Riki's moans increased in volume. Iason pulled nearly all the way out and shoved his shaft back in quickly in one swoop, causing Riki's member to twitch as it neared orgasm. With a few more deep strokes, Riki panted and gasped as he squirted his creamy white essance onto his exposed stomach. Letting this sight push him over the edge, Iason throbbed and shortly after emptied himself inside his lover and collapsed next to him.

He pulled an exhausted and still drunk Riki into his arms, and brushed his flushed cheeks. Iason inhaled deeply with his face in his pet's hair and caressed him gently as they both fell into a quiet slumber.