Activation

I did what I was told and put the tiara on...

The moment I did, I could feel the power running through me...

Third Person POV(Sorry! It's important for the plot to clear things up)

As soon as Dyala put on her new tiara, there was an explotion of power. Jayade was pushed back to the wall of the bubble, which didn't let any of he magic out, even though it looked liked it could've burst.

"Did you feel that?"

"Yes. It was the power I was telling you about, that would be released whem you activated your miraculous."

"Ah..." she said having understood what Jayade meant.

"How did it feel?" Jayade asked, flying right up to Dyala's face, as if she was interrogating her.

"I-it felt like... I don't know how to descride it..."

"Well then try your best." Jayade said, crossing her tiny arms. She wouldn't let Dyala off without a good, truthful answer.

Jayade's POV (Sorry again. I thought it would be better if it was this way. Maybe even slightly necessary)

"Well... It was like... I can do more... Like I have a new purpose... It felt... pretty amazing." Dyalasaid moving her arms around. Maybe she was trying to talk with her hands, or maybe trying to use her arms to get the words out...

"Uhhuh..."

"What?"

"Oh, nothing." I said. But maybe she might be truely worthy... If she was telling the truth. "Is that the truth?"

"Yes..." Dyala said, obviously weirded out.

"OK!" I said contently.

"Okay..." Dyala said. I think she might still be a little bit weirded out.

"Oh! And you know what else?..."

"What?"

Third Person POV (Sorry again!)

"When you put on your miraculous, not only did you get the ability to transform, but you also unlocked my full power..."

"Oh, really..."

"Yes! When you activated the miraculous, it activated some of my magic deep inside me, and allowed me to use it."

"So what does that mean?"

"Remember how you were unsure about wearing a tiara constantly?"

"Uh ya. I still am."

"Well... Now I am able to disguise it."

"Really?!"

"Yep! What do you want it to look like?"

"Hmmm... How about snap clips?"

"You got it! One pair of snap clips coming right up..." as she said that, Jayade started flying in circles around the tiara on Dyala's head, creating a small bubble of light around the tiara. The tira split into two sparkly, white-silver hair clips that then went back into Dyala's hair. "There you go!" Jayade said when she finished.

"Thank you. They're perfect!"

"You're wlcome! Now it's getting late, shouldn't you be getting to bed?"

"Ya, I guess... I just have so many more questions."

"I can anwser them in the morning."

"OK..." Dyala said with a little pout, as she turned on the radio.

"Why did you put on the music? You're just going to sleep." Jayade asked, a little confused.

"Oh. I just like listening to music while I sleep. It just helps me dream when I listen to music to sleep."

"OK!" Jayade said with a little shrug. "Whatever you think works..."

When the commercials finished, the next song came on...

"Huh?... What is this song about?..."

~~~~~~~a/n~~~~~~~

HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Sorry for the short chapter... Shortest one yet... They just shorter and shorter... I at first decided to do a 600 word minimum but this chapter was... *gets ready to run* only 537 words. Sorry! *runs away and hides* *peeks to see if it's OK to come out* *carefully come out of hiding*

We good? I hope?

Sorry for another cliffhanger. *does same routine as before*

We good? I hope?

ANYWAY...

Why don't we do the same thing as before:

If 5 different people comment saying they want more, I will post the next chapter, as long as I can (not busy with my over-packed schedual).

But no one actually did, and I just really want to update. So I updated purely because I felt like it...

Feel free to comment if you have any questions!

I want to hear what you think of this book. Please give me some feedback.

~KittyDitzyDance