IMPORTANT!!!

Hey guys...

I'm really sorry.I'm having some trouble with the next chapter. Three things have to happen and I know what they are, I'm just having trouble actually making it happen.

To amend I have a holiday present for you guys...

A VOTE!!!

So basically how this is gonna work is there are four different categories that you can vote in. You can vote in all four! It's all up to you guys!

Number 1: Do you want the next chapter to be one chapter and wait longer or have it split into three parts all around 200 words and get the first one up as soon as the voting is done?

Number 2: I have the first chapter of another fan fiction finished, I'm working on the second chapter. Its a Young Justice Percy Jackson crossover and I have some great plans for it. Do you guys want me to publish it?

Number 3: Do you guys want me to publish this on fanfiction.net? I have an account on there too.

Number 4: I'm on vacation in Florida with my grandparent right now and I'm going to universal studios (mainly Harry Potter world) on the 31st and 1st. After I finished the first part of my AP Human Geo final, while I was waiting for the rest of the class to finish, I came up with idea of maybe doing a vlog book for my time in Universal Studios. But its up to you guys if I do it or not.

Have fun voting! Voting ends New years eve at 12:00pm eastern standard time!

Love you guys! 😘

~KittyDitzyDance