Childhood Stories

Above is the song that is playing in the story, aka my inspiration for this chapter.

Oh, and I'm dedicating this chapter to lbacn159 because they are so super nice and have brightened my day everyday for the past like week. Thank you so much! Again. And thanks to them I may be publishing a new book or 2 that I have written that I didn't know if I was going to publish.

3rd Person POV(still)

When the commercials finished, the next song was 'Lost Boy' by Ruth B.

"Huh?... What is this song about?..."

"Never land, of course!"

Jayade looked at Dyala, eyes full of confusion.

"Don't tell me you never heard of Never land before!?"

"What is Never land?"

"Now it's my turn to tell you a story... Never land is a wonderful place full of magic: To get there... Wait, let me show you..." Dyala led Jayade to her window seat and sat down.

"Do you see the North Star?... It's that bright one right there, on the big dipper." Dyala pointed out.

"Oh ya. I see it!"

"Never land is 'The second star to the right, and straight on 'till morning', from the North Star. There are many different versions of the story. In a different story, kids go there in their dreams.

"But the constant, never-changing story is that in Never land, you never grow up. There are little fairies, no more than five inches tall; beautiful mermaids; and lots of different animals. Oh ya, and the pirates who sail the Never-seas, the most famous being Captain Hook, the sneakiest snook of them all, or as Peter Pan calls him, 'Captain Codfish'.

"Peter Pan was the first kid to ever make a permanent home in Never land, and became 'the boy who never grows up'. He found boys who felt lost, and brought them to Never land, and gave them a home. They were 'Peter Pan's Lost Boys'.

"Now the fairies lived in Pixie Hollow. To get there, once you get to Never land, listen for the ringing bells and follow the sound 'till you reach Pixie Hollow. In the middle of Pixie Hollow, there is their home tree, a big hollow tree where the fairies live. Then there's the pixie dust tree. It gives the pixie dust which is what they sprinkle on their wings to fly, but it washes off, so they can't fly in the rain. It's also what others use to fly.

"Now, Captain Hook and Peter Pan are arch-enemies. They're always fighting. One time they were fighting and Peter Pan cut off Captain Hook's hand and the Tick Tock Croc found it and ate it. He loved it so much, that he wanted more, meaning he wanted to eat Captain Hook! He was called 'Tick Tock Crock' because you knew when he was around because he would make a sound like a clock going 'tick tock tick tock...'

"I could go on and on about the different stories, and versions of the stories, but those are the basics." Dyala finished. "*YAWN* I think it's time to go to bed."

"I agree... Where am I supposed to sleep?"

"On the floor..."

"WHAT?!?!"

"WHOA, Whoa, whoa! I was just joking! I didn't mean for you to take it so seriously!"

"Oh, sorry..."

"It's OK. Let's make you a temporary bed, just for tonight." Dyala said, starting to rummage through her stuff.

"OK."

Dyala mumbled to herself, while she was trying to find something in a drawer. "Found it!"

"Found what?"

"The soft pieces of fabric I was looking for."

"Oh... What are you going to do with it?"

"Make you a temporary blanket and pillow."

"How?"

"Like this:" Dyala said as she folded one of the pieces of cloth into a make-shift pillow, and put it on a decorative pillow, and put the other piece of cloth as a blanket. "There! Done! It may not be the best little bed, but it should work for tonight. What do you think Jayade?" she turned her head looking for the little white kwami. "Jayade?" Dyala looked around for her new little friend. "Jayade" She called out. "Oh, there you are... So cute!" She said as she found Jayade already asleep in her little make-shift bed. "Good night, my little cutie. Sweet dreams." Dyala told Jayade as she kissed her forehead 'good night', making Jayade smile in her sleep.

~~~~~~~~~a/n~~~~~~~~~

HEEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!! How's it goin'? Good? Good.
I want to know you guy's better! So... What's your favorite episode of Miraculous Ladybug? Mine is either the origins episodes or Dark Cupid.

This chapter is longer than the last one! Yay!

Don't worry Dyala will go to Paris within the next two chapters! First you learn important information about her, then she goes.

ANYWAY...

Why don't we do the same thing as before:

If 5 different people comment saying they want more, I will post the next chapter, as long as I can (not busy with my over-packed schedual). BUT this time, if one or two weeks pass by before that happens, I'll post it anyway.

Feel free to somment if you have any questions! I want your feedback! Tell me what you think!

~KittyDitzyDance