Sorry!

I'm really sorry guys! I know you're probably hoping for a new chapter because I haven't updated in a month but I lost the paper that I started outlining this book on. I need help, but just with the next chapter. After that it's off to Paris. I have plenty of akumas, so I just need help with this one chapter. If you're interested in helping me write this chapter PM me for more information. I'll give credit to whoever helps me with this. I know what needs to happen, but I need help writing it into a chapter.

Oh yes, and also VERY important THANK YOU FOR OVER 250 READS!!! AND MORE THAN 25 VOTES!!! It means so much to me to know that you are enjoying my book.

Lots of love,

KittyDitzyDancer

UPDATE:

People please help me. You don't need to be a good writer, because I'm not the best either. But until someone helps me, no one's getting a chapter. And don't just think someone else will do it, because they might be thinking the same thing as you. Then where would we be. Did Thomas Jefferson just say "Oh, someone else will invent the lightbulb"? No, he didn't. And because he didn't, we get to see when it is dark outside. Plus, the more help I get the sooner the next chapter will be out. And the sooner the next chapter is out, the sooner I can move on to the main part of the story. Sorry if I seem impatient, but I want to get to Paris, and use my 15 original akumas.