"Secret Nerd Heaven"

Dyala's POV

The next morning I'm half-awake when Naizak came in, making me fully alert as I quicklyly grabbed Jayade, making sure to cover her mouth.

"Dyala? Are you awake?" Naizak asked knocking on my door.

Jayade woke up from the sudden movements, and tried to yell at me saying "Hey! Why did you wake me up?! I didn't do anything to you!" but it came out as little mumbles. I hope Naizak didn't hear.

"What was that?" Crap, he heard. When Jayade heard Naizak she immediately relaxed with a little 'Oh'.

"I have a cough *fake cough* *fake cough*" I tried to cover it up.

"OK... I have your schedule for today." He said, handing me a tablet with my schedule opened on it.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome... Oh, and here's your breakfast." He said handing me a tray with dishes that were covered to keep them warm, which also means I couldn't see what food I got.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. See you later." He said as he left and closed the door behind him.

"Whew! That was close." I said, letting go of Jayade, once Naizak was out of earshot.

"Who was he? And why did he come into your room?" Jayade asked me.

"That was Naizak, my manager, modeling agent, and substitute father. And he was coming in to wake me up and give me my schedule for today." I told her.

"Oh..."

"Let's see what I have today..." I say, looking at my schedule. "Looks like I'm free this morning!... Maybe I can show you around my room."

"What do you mean? I can see your entire room right now."

"No you can't."

"Yes I can."

"No, you really can't."

"What do you mean?" Jayade said. She was obviously confused.

"Thing aren't always what they seem."

"I know! Like with the miraculouses, when the holder isn't transformed."

"Ya, like that."

"OK. So what does that have to do with me not seeing your whole room?"

"Here, let me show you." Jayade got on my shoulder, and I took her to my closet door.

"What is this door for?"

"My closet." I answered simply.

Jayade's POV

When Dyala opened the door, it was nothing like I thought it would be. It was HUGE! I thought it would be a normal closet.

"Woah~" This is the biggest walk-in closet I have ever seen!

I heard Dyala giggle, probably at me. But this was amazing! It seemed like there was no end. (Like picture but not entirely pink)

 (Like picture but not entirely pink)