fuck boy moment

Kayla p.o.v
We been driving for hours y'all I think this boy going to kill me like we're in the middle of nowhere. All I could see is tree after tree. I couldn't hold it in no more I needed to know were we're  going. "Jameyy were are we going, we been driving for hours, and I'm kinda getting scared are we coming out here so you can kill me. if so bro let me call my mommy and my sister. I thought you loved I knew your black ass was no good. we was supposed to build a family and get married I'm soooo young I haven't had head or dic....(gco)

"Kayla shut your cry baby ass up I'm not going to kill you.....yet" I screamed and cried I was so scared then I got mad. like real mad I don't know were the anger came from but, I was mad I thought he loved me"bicth fuck you fuck nigga you bitch ass nigga fuck.. Fuck... Fuuuuuccvkkk yyoouu.... I thkgggfgbcs hfgvfjhdvjhfd " I didn't understand shit I said from all the the crying I was doing and I know he didn't. The car was still moving but I was not about to just hand him the gun to kill me. I'm getting my shit and getting out of here. I reached for the door and as soon as I was about to open it he grabbed my hands. I slapped the hell out of him I didn't give a damn about him driving, if I had to die I'm taking him with me.

We was fighting by now but his big ass hand having ass grabbed my hands and pins them to the back of my seat all I could do was yell.
" please don't kill me I'll suck your dick man, don't do this to me think about my family I'm not even out of high school yet I was planning to TB
Mr. Kris classroom with his white races ass. He give me Ds last year and I always did my work I said one day I would get his as backkkk " I cried.

"Kayla shut your ass up I'm not going to kill you. I love you to much for that baby and get your ass out the car we here....but umm you still gonna give me head" he said smiling from ear to ear I could slap him right now and, that's what I did and got out the car.

Why he be playing with me like that. He almost Made me pass out with his bitch ass. "baby come on I was just playing. look ill give you head when we go in"i stop I'm tracks and turned around and look him up and down

" don't lie put that on moms. You really gonna give me head "I said looking at him hard. His smile got big and he lick those big juicy pink lips of his I was wet then and there get it together Kayla "on moms" he said and pick me up oh lord what have I gotten myself into......(mm=what Kayla have on in the next chapter hint hint SEX SEX!!! Im moving fast I know but there's reason why ;)