pops back!!

I did not feel like doing the sex scene so just act like they had sex already

Kayla(p.o.v
It's been two weeks and I have not seen, spoke, or heard from James after we did.. You know the thing. He had the nerve to leave me at that beach house and he was not picking up the phone. I had to call my mom that night and I cried so hard. I thought he loved me I guess I was wrong. I give that nigga my all and more and he just up and leave me. About two day ago nikki told me she overheard some bitch's talking about how me and James was all a bet.

My Hart was broken I had sex with this nigga but, that's not even the worst part he tape it and give it to his friends. I told my mommy and she said she'll handle it. I forgot to tell you my mom date this big time drug dealer downtown and,i see him as a dad. He treat me and Nikki like his own but, that's because Nikki his real child he also have a son named Jammie but go by smokey in the game. My mom boyfriend soon to be husband (but she don't know that)name Bobby but he goes by "MR. BIGGS" in the game, but I call em papa biggs or pops. James is about to get his ass handed to him . But I can't blame him all the way it's my fault to I was to easy but I truly believe he loved me. Ig I had to learn the hard way maybe next time I'll know better. If it is a next time.

Today I'm going back to school I been out cuz I was to ashamed about what went down ....well not no mo But now I'm like Fuck him and his friends. A bitch about to be looking all bad and shit dat nigga gon wish he didn't play with me.

"Doodles!!!" Is dat papa Biggs ..i jump out my bed and ran down stairs. I miss him so much he went out of town for a month for his "job". "PAPA BIGGS I MISS UU SO MUCH!!" "AYE!! Stop yelling in my damn house girl " my ma said poping out of no where she be putting fear in me bruh. "Sorry ma " I said while laughing and she pop me up side my head "maaaa!!" It Hurt like hell. Pops started laughing I don't fine shit funny I mean mugged him. " anyway Bobby when u gon handle dat boy remember what I told u what he did to my bbg she goes back to school today and I want it to be handle. Asap his ass not getting away with dat." My ma said getting upset but really I'm over it, it's dead. " no it's ok I'm alrite he don't mean nun so I'm over it. So can we juss leave it alone .........please " I said putting my head down the mood change so quick. " nahh bbg this got to be handle. What he did wasn't rite and he got to know dat. U not juss gon mess over any of my baby's and get away with it nah dats not gon fly with me matter of fact go ready I taking u to school today" "poooops no u dont have to I can drive myself I'm ok" I replied " nah go ready I'm taking u and dats final .....go doodles !!"

I jus huffed and with to get ready ............

After I got out the shower and took care of my hygiene I got dress and did my hair

After I got out the shower and took care of my hygiene I got dress and did my hair. ig I looked cute I mean I am but ...idk sum thing wrong ..w.e let me go before I'm late. I walked down stairs And out the door "pops I'm in the car..bye maa love u!! " I yelled omw out the door knowing I gonna get yelled at "STHU!! bye love u !!" she yelled back jus got to love dat lady.

I grabbed pops keys on the way out and went to the car . He need to cum on I want to stop to star bucks coffee is needed