too easy

James (p.o.v
Kayla really thought I was gonna kill her. To tell you the truth I have a secret and, I don't know how to tell her. I'm not supposed to have feelings for this girl. That was not apart of the plan. When she find out what really going on she gone flip. You might think I'm a fuck nigga for this but, that was a six hundred dollars bet. Who in the hell would  pass that up. All I have to do was tape it. I was supposed get done and be out. I'm all about my money so you should already know it is what it is.

How could she or any one else think I love her.  We have not even been going out for that long and, she really not yet "type" of girl. I don't see
my self with her. This gonna be easier then I thought. Duck her feelings in just trying to get my money and some pussy at the same damn time, fuck all that other shit and, fuck what you think its her damn problem she easy.

After this shit is over i'm out she got a phone she'll call her mom or Nikki. I'm not taking her ass back home. Boy this shit right here was too easy. 

(I rewrote my last chapter and also thought why not give you a other. I bet you don't like James no more. That shows you, you should not fall in love so fast and give yourself up to this fuck boy. Not everything that glitters is gold love you babys) (mm=james)