Butterflies in my tummy🦋

Kayla pov
I didn't know what to say. I couldn't say nun I was stuck looking at his face he was so beautiful like god took his time with him ... " ma?....ma MA!"he yelled trying to get my attention i. Blanked two times "oh I'm sorry I kinda was in deep thought" I said shyly putting my head down this boy was making me sweat I need to go. " you good my sorry for bumping into u I'm new and im kinda lost. Do u think u could sho me around " he asked omg his voice is like butter so smooth and deep with a tip a raspy 😩 help me y'all. "Umm sure can I see your schedule so I can know your classes to help u better" I asked he handed me his schedule I looked over it and can u believe this shit we have ALL the same classes god must be mad with today. "Oh wow we have all the same classes u can just follow me around come on I should show u to your locker before we're late" i said walking in the direction of the lockers. " sure princess lead the way and I shall follow" he said ughh his voice lord be with me cuz this going to be a long day....

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

"Ok this is our first period it's math we have a lady teacher her name miss calbell. she's kinda mean and rude but don't take it to heart, her husband left her for some younger girl now she hates all teenagers I heard the girl he left her for was 18 smh poor calbell". We walk to the back of the classe room  and just had small talk until class started.

"So where u moved from " I asked he look up at me and licked them full sexy lips ugh Kayla get it together girl.
   " Tampa I got into sum shit and had to leave plus my granny wanted me to come help her down here so I came, what about u what's your story" he said

I looked at him for a min trying to get my voice together " um.. umm i i" wth is wrong with me like I'm getting hot and it seem like he getting closer and closer by the second I felt him grab my hand but I didn't dare look up I'm so embarrassed right now "hey u good Princess......look at me" omg he deep voice is making this so hard but I looked up his gold eyes had me locked they sparkle in the little sun light that peek thought the window they just give me butterflies in my tummy .

" hey mama don't be shy around me ok I'm not going to hurt you ok" he said once I looked up. "I ju-" I got cut off by the most annoying bitch in the world jazmine!! ugh why is she even over here.
" Damn Kayla you sho do move quick wasn't u just with killah (James) like two days ago lol u just a fat ass hoe u fuck one drug dealer then move to the next uh damn with all this fucking u might just lose sum weight akekekekekeke" she thought her pissy smelling ass was so funny I was about to get up and walk away until ace pulled me back by my arm I didn't even wanna look him in his face after jazmine said all that oh god I just can imagine what he think of me now.

"Aye tooth pick body bitch don't talk to her like that take yo Ebla having ass on sum where before you past that shit, looking like one of those sick African baby's off the tv one quarter a day face ass aye bitch walk away before I cook yo dumb ass 2+2 not knowing what it is head ass" I was dying like I had real tear running down my face this nigga is to funny omg I can't breathe and when she ran out the class room I started cracking up sum more . Miss calbell was even laughing her ass off and I ain't never seen that. We got called down to the office but i knew that was gon happen her daddy is the principal yeah fuck me right ik......

Vote vote vote and comment love yall💖🌸😙