Meeting Lucifer...

Kayla(p.o.v)
They just keep looking at me like they knew what went down this weekend. He probably told the whole school "kayla the fat bitch let me fuck and I record it who want to see " can't believe I trusted him. Boom!...sum one bumped into me and all my shit was on the floor I didnt even look up too scared the person might cus me out I just rushes to pick up my thing and to get to class on tîme ." Damn Mama my bad let me help u" he's voice was so deep and smooth it made me get chills and wet at the same time boii when I looked up I knew he was trouble.

"Damn ma u good". he reaching out to grab my hand I hesitated for a bit just thinking to myself is he for real or just like everybody else. I look at his hand once more and took his hand in mines and he pull me up off the floor. Damn I know it was hard picking my fat behind up.... "yeah I'm good thanks for helping me and I'm so sooo sorry for knocking into u" I said to him in a rush as i pick my bag up off the floor and dusted myself off. When I looked up and we made eye contact I just melted where I was standing . He's eyes was so dreamy they were light hazel with a splash of gray I could just swim in them.. "hi I'm Kayla and u are?" I mastered to cough up I held my hand out to shake but instead of shaking my hand he put his juice pink luscious lips on me.... Jesus take the wheel.

"My name in Ace but everybody calls me....
..lucifer"