Big girls need love too!

(Chapter 1)

Hey I'm Kayla Hills and I'm a BIG girl. I don't see myself fat or curvy nothing more nothing less. I go to Hillsborough high school with a lot of "need-to-be's," that need to grow up. Yes, it's hard to find love wearing a size 20 in pants, or got a belly that hangs, but I don't care. I'm tired of being called fat by everybody that looks my way. But anyways, let me tell you my crazy love story.  Here goes nothing .:)

I put on some pink shorts and a blue shirt with (love) spelled on it in pink letters. With pink Nike shoes I put my hair up in a tight bun with a side bang .

"Mom I'm on my way to school!" I yelled on my down stairs

"Ok," she said.

I walked out side to see my car; that's my baby and she looked finer then ever! I locked the front door to the house,walk to her and unlock her doors an sat in her warm seat. There were blue and pink I love my (car) so much it kills me ever time I look at her I got her when I truned sixteen this year that was last week.

An my party is today I can't wait; alot of my friend's are coming and some of my so-called friend's but it didn't matter cuz I'm going party like no one's there.

"o.m.g' I said as I pulled in to school everyone was standing out side. I'm not gone lie but I do have low self esteem about myself it not fun I tell you that being called fat,bigmom.or big bolck by eveyone.

"this school need a (Beware) sign posted on the front door I can't do this today and my head is killing me". (tap tap tap) I look up and saw my friend Nikki I smile at her she retrun one back then open my door.

" get out the car or I'm gone to slap you dum .don't you think about them or what they say ok " I got out then look at her like she was crazy then got my stuff and locked my door we stated to walk to the doors of the school.

"cheer up girl and plus it's your party tonight you gone be looking fine we gone dance all night and it's a Friday"she said with her hands in air. She so getto did I tell you she all black and white. an she's a big girl but she every pretty. She moved to LA and we been friends for ever.

I just laughed not looking were I'm going then I hit something hard. An all my stuff felled out my hand.I started getting my stuff up I stop and look up to see (James Hanes/a.k.a killah j) standing there looking all fine but he wouldn't won't no fat girl.

"man look were yo...." he stop when he saw my face then smiled at me. But I look back down getting my stuff and getting up off that floor (ASAP). I was going to walk away but he stop me

"what" I said.

''I was going to say sorry and ask you for you name ma''

I look at him for a moment before I said

"Kayla...why"I ask

"nun but I am so sorry for that whole thing. But um...don't you got a party tonight?"he said

"yeah why you coming " I said then look for an answer

"I am now" he said then he saw me blushing then laughed

(chapter 2)

"I got to get to class and keep my A's" I said as I started walking away.

"ok bye ma" "bye" I said then look for Nikki I saw her looking at us by her locker I laughed then walk over there.

"girl what killah said"

"he sorry about what happen and he coming to my party tonight"I said with a big smile on face.