your my ride or die chick!

(james pov)

"were you bein thickes i look every wear for you" i asked she blushed that mabe me smile. she so cute and don't even know it but im gone show her. i know yall like" you don't even know her and you falling in love" or "thugs don't fall in love you dum ass hell" but you don't know what she make a dued do. she sweet and lovein now don't get me wrong she don't take "NOBODY SHIT AT ALL!" but on the other side she nice but don't,  i repeat don't get on her bad side cus she well beat that ass. ' i was up stairs doin something" she said " like what?" i asked  "  dam nosey much? get you some." she said. she walk with me beside her this girl is going to drive  me crazy.

(The next day)

(kayla pov)

I just woke up but im still in bed.It was so fun last night I dance tell I couldn't no more. I'm just thinking about james like why does he like me all of a Sutent. Do he really like me or is he just playing me, idk right know but all of this thinking is hurting my head. maybe I'll go back to sleep for a little. as I close my eyes the darkness slowly push me in my sweet dreams.:)

sorry I have not been updateing but that's gonna change soon. not right now but soon I got school u guys,but im gonna try to update every other week or so byyee love u guys!:)