A Small Bump - Chapter Two

Pic of Lilly on the side :)

***Luna***

I had managed to find a small town with a vacant hotel room, I had no clue where I was, all I knew was that I was a million miles away from my pack and my missing mate. 

I opened the door and made my way up to the reception desk, 

"Hi how may I help you?" The girl looked to be my age with blonde hair and blue eyes, 

"I need a hotel room for tonight?" I asked, handing over 200 dollars. 

The girls eyes went wide before she looked at me carefully, 

"The room will only be about 50$ for one night" The girl smiled and handed me the 150$ back, 

I smiled at her, 

"Thank you" I was handed my key then I left, my suitcase in tow. 

I opened the hotel door. A single bed, T.V phone and bible, bathroom and small kitchen made the room. 

I closed the door behind me and sighed before turning on the T.V and deciding to have a shower. The water soothed me and I found myself getting tired. I had been running so far for a week, and finally I could relax, even if it were for a night. 

I turned the water off and pulled the towel around me, I didn't even have a bump yet but knew I would be showing slightly within the next few weeks. 

I heard a knock at the door and grew worried, what if my old pack had found me? What if I were in danger?

I opened the door slightly, clutching my towel to my body, 

"Hello?" I asked, 

"Hi, we're from the Everglades Pack, our Alpha wants to see you" a boy with brown hair and brown eyes watched me carefully. His voice was hushed as he spoke. 

I looked at the other boy, he had brown hair and blye eyes, the girl from the front desk watched me with sad eyes.

"Sure, let me get dressed" I went to close the door, but the brown haired boy pushed it open, 

"Lilly will wait inside with you" Lilly, the girl from the front desk was pushed into my room before she closed the door.

"I'm so sorry, but I had to tell the pack we had a rouge staying at the hotel. Our Borders were on lock down a week ago and so every person who passes through is checked. I hope you understand" Lilly looked down and I nodded at her, 

"It's okay" I smiled gently, quickly putting my wet hair in a bun and throwing my towel on the bed. I pulled on some undergarments and sweats along with a blue shirt. I pulled a cardigan over my slim frame and then pulled on some shoes. 

"I'm ready" I spoke, as Lilly turned and opened the door. I was escorted into the car park then guided into the black SUV that the members had come in. 

I watched the scenery as we drove, wondering what was in store for me.

We pulled up outside a large pack house, and I smiled knowing that every pack had a luxurious living. 

I was escourted from the car and into the pack house where I was then guided up a flight of stairs and to a door.

Lilly knocked on the door before a voice sounded, 

"Come in"

We walked into the small office of which I assumed belonged to the Alpha of this pack. 

I was three states over from my original pack.

"Alpha we have brought the rouge" The boy behind me with brown hair spoke,