Hey guys! Author here and just a little warning that this chapter will be written differently and in the point of view of the characters. This is not permanent don't worry. Happy reading!

---------------

Finally! I did it! I got her to Skype me! It's obvious that she's going through something and I want to help. I can't let what happened to...him happen to anyone else. Not while I'm still around.

I looked at my phone anxiously waiting to get the chat request.

After a few minutes of waiting I was about to text her when it came up.

This is it! I may actually get to save a life! One step at a time that is.

I accepted the request and a screen popped up. There sitting on a bed was a girl with red, long, and straight hair. Her head was titled downward he shoulders slouching slightly.

"Hey"

She didn't reply.

"Hey, you listening?"

"Yeah, I am." Her voice was soft, smooth and laced with worry.

"Hey come on, let me see you."

She hesitated slightly and lifted her head up, her eyes partially covered by her red bangs. From what I could see she was really pale with a few freckles dotting her face

"Come on a little more."

Urging her to continue, I finally saw her face. She had pale skin, brown eyes and hair the color of fire. She had almond shaped eyes, they were filled with....nothing. It was like a dark abyss ready to chew you up and swallow you.

None the less I smiled a genuine smile at her. She was over all very pretty but not supper model hot either, which I didn't really care about.

"Hey."

"Hi"

"How are you?"

As I asked the question the girls eyes began to water.

"Thank you."