Chapter 2

When your brain is tired, You are tired, make yourself a cup of coffee and find a quiet room, closing the door stand near the window and play your fav song. You will feel refreshed.

************************************
What a day.

A tremendous day of my life which I'm sure I can never forget in my entire life.

First of all I was late for my work on my first day. Secondly I missed my breakfast and now Its already past twelve and I'm still hungry. Third one is the most embarrassing one and that was when I walked in on my boss having a steamy make out session with a girl. I wanted the ground to open and swallow me in whole at that moment. I have never faced such humiliation in my life, especially in front of someone that resembles a Greek god.

Shit!

However when Mr. Theller stated that he was going to punish me, I took that just as a phrase and didn't care. But truly enough I got the punishment, and a cruel one that was.

True to his word he did punish me. My punishment is to work the whole day without any break.

I mean what is this?

Some school?

I agree that I was late but I didn't do that intentionally. Thanks to my so called Boss my stomach is roaring like a hungry lion wanting to eat something.

I have been arranging files from the beginning of the day and finally I'm done. He told me to go to this office store room and arrange every file according to its Record alphabets.

Well, though it was hard and tiring. I somehow managed to do my work perfectly.

Finally I could go to my cabin and take a sit to rest. My legs are aching and my shoulders are aching so badly due to the heavy weights. I don't know how he expects me to do all of this hard work by myself with no break! Does he not have a heart to feel sympathy for me? Well judging by his cruel ways, I doubt he even knows what emotions are.

Closing the store room door behind me I made my way towards my Cabin. That's the only good part here. I got my own Cabin which was unfortunately next to Mr. Theller's room. Yay! lucky me, I get to hear all the sounds of pleasure coming from next door.

Just great! (note the sarcasm)

I was just about to enter my Cabin when a voice stopped me.

"Is your work over Miss Carter?" My boss Mr. Theller asked crossing his hands over his chest, raising an eyebrow.

I faced him and with confidence said "Yes sir. The work you gave me is done".

He rubbed his chin using his fingers and looked impressed. "So early?" He was suppose to mutter that but I heard it.

"Yes sir. So what do I do next?" I asked and he stared at me as if I have grown two horns on my head.

He hasn't seen how stubborn and determined I can get. I guess he will just have to wait and see huh?

"Interesting. Very interesting" he said and smirked.

I raised an eyebrow at his weird expression and waited for him to reply something. The smirk was beginning to get very irritating and I so badly want to wipe it off. The temptation I was so strong but I couldn't risk my job. I needed this job so I have to bear with all the stupidity regardless of how much it annoys the hell out of me, and by it I mean Caleb.

"Book seats for five people in a good Italian restaurant and take your things with you. You are coming with me" he said and turned around to leave.