Chapter 50

Caleb Pov

"Okay, now tell me what you have got. It better be good. I have already paid you a lot and I need up to date information," I slammed the papers on the desk as I sat on my swivel chair, facing Nathan, my childhood friend who worked for a private detective organization.

"Relax! You sound like you paid me for free. Dude! I did give you information!" he chuckled whilst I rolled my eyes and watched him taking his laptop out from his sling leather bag.

"Those were of no use," I remarked and this time he was the one who rolled his eyes and shook his head, muttering something under his breath as he focused on his laptop.

"Well, that's because I clearly told give me some time until I get all the information but you insisted on tagging along in my investigation. But don't worry, today I have the information," he smirked as he typed something on his laptop and turned it towards me. His black eyes twinkling with happiness as he raised his eyebrows at me waiting for me to look on what he had got.

"Giselle Lewis or should I say, Miss Melanie Hill, aged; forty-eight, height; 170cm, eyes; green, hair; red, has been living under a fake name for a long time now. Probably, for fifteen years. And guess what!" he said as I looked at the picture of the lady who tried to kill Sang and tried to get every information.

"She took the identity of a woman who is already dead," he coughed and I looked up at him.

"Or probably she was the one who killed the real Melanie Hill who was orphan and had and lived alone but was a drug addict. They look somewhat similar and probably Giselle was the one who killed her and took her identity. Though Melanie was mysteriously abducted, nobody ever found about her but I," he laughed humorously as I squinted my eyes at him. "I found her. She was actually killed and buried near her own house."

"Don't tell me, you went through all the graves and even did a forensic test to check it!" I said and he gave me a cheeky smile.

"It was easy to check since before she started her drug intakes, she had actually transplanted her kidney to her boyfriend. I got her medical reports and I did not had to go through all the graves but the only grave near her house. And Voila!"

A sigh escaped my mouth as I looked at Giselle's picture.

This woman was dangerous and insane. She had killed so many people and yet she was roaming outside freely, betraying people near her and pulling the wool over people's eyes. Moreover, she tried to kill my Sang and there was no way I would ever let her lay a finger on my Sang ever again. Before she reaches her, I will be the one to destroy her.

"Did you find her location?"

"Not yet! I traced her down using the phone number in which she contacted the hitman's but then she keeps on changing her location. She is way too smart but not than me. Now, her location shows somewhere in New Guinea but it is definitely a faux one. I will trace her down," he told me and I nodded clasping my hand looking at the picture of her. It was her recent picture where she was wearing a red jacket and was standing near a shop, probably to buy something. But it was just a CCTV footage.

"And from where is this picture taken?" I asked as he looked up at me.

"I was so near her. If I had been there two days ago then I would have caught her. I went through the areas CCTV and this was just near the real Melanie's house. "

"Alright. Bring me more information as fast as you can. Nathan, we can't let this woman roam free. She killed so many people and now she is after my girlfriend. I don't understand why all of a sudden she attacked my girlfriend but the last time my girlfriend ended up on her death bed and I would be damned if I let this witch hurt my girlfriend again. Do whatever you want to do. Don't worry about money. But just find me this woman!" I told him and nodded taking the laptop back as he put it inside his bag and got up.