Chapter 9

I am not a play doll that you will just play and throw away whenever you want.

************************************
"You shouldn't have Kissed me" I thought to myself as I looked out of the window.

Caleb was sitting beside me silently as we drove off to my place. The car came to a halt before my building and I wasted no time to get out of the car.

I chose to ignore all those scenes that Caleb caused back in there. After that kiss I walked out the venue with him following me and we silently decided to return back home.

"Miss Carter!" I heard him when I reached his side near the window.

"Yes?" was all I managed to speak.

"Uh be at office sharp at eight O'clock tomorrow" he said as he got out of the limo.

"Yes" I said as I turned around to leave.

"Miss Carter!" I was stopped again.

"Yes?" I turned back looking at him.

"Good Night" he said as he slumped down his shoulder and gave me a small smile.

"Good Night Mr Theller" I said as I gave him my small smile and again turned around to leave.

"Uh Miss Carter!" and again I stopped turning around and waited for him to say something.

"Yes Mr. Theller?"

"Umm Nothing. See you tomorrow" he said as he turned around and went inside his limo.

I walked back inside the building and took the elevator and reached my floor.

In my room I sat on my couch watching TV. No matter how much I tried to forget that all thing it still didn't leave me alone. My mind was just replaying the scene with both Eden and Caleb.

"Oh God!" I yelled as I held my head which has started to ache now.

The ringing of my door bell woke me up. I sat back on the couch and rubbed my eyes. Last night I fell asleep on my couch and chose to sleep there as I was too lazy to walk back to my bedroom.

The door bell rang again and I began to get irritated.

"Coming! Coming!" I yelled to the person who was outside ringing the bell like a maniac.

"Who rings bell like this?" I murmured as I looked at the clock hanging on the wall which read 6 O' Clock in the morning.

"Yeah! Yeah!" I yelled as I unlocked the door and pulled it open only to find no one.

"What the heck?" I mumbled.

I looked around and went outside to look around to find any one but found none.

"Hello?" I called to no one.

"Is any one there?" I called again.

"What is this? Is this some kind of joke?" I was getting irritated now.

"Get a life. It's not funny" I yelled and went inside my apartment locking the door.

"Seriously? 6 O' clock in the morning is a time to play pranks?" I mumbled as I made myself a good coffee and breakfast to it.

I went to my room and brushed my teeth. I took a bath and got ready for my office. I had extra time as I was waked up "early in the morning" so I took my time and ate my breakfast slowly and then Locked my apartment and made my way towards my office.

"Hey Jade! Good morning!" I wished Jade who was walking out of the building.

"Good morning to you too" she wished back.