Chapter 11

But this was what you wanted right?

*********************************

Caleb Pov

"Bring me my coffee!" I said to the woman who stood before me. I hired a temporary PA who will be working in place of Ms Carter for this week.

"Yes Sir" she said as she turned around and left my room doing the work she was told to do.

It had been a day since Ms Carter joined that Eden.

I heard a knock on my door and I looked up saying "Come in"

"Sir your coffee" she placed the cup before me and took few steps back giving me a smile.

I took the cup an took a sip from it. It was no match to what to Sangavi made.

"What the hell?" I spat as I kept the cup back on the table.

"Is something wrong Sir?" She looked startled and little worried seeing my sudden change in my demeanor.

"You call this Coffee?" I asked pushing the cup towards her.

"Why? What's wrong with it?" She stuttered in the middle.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I can not just loose myself just for some stupid coffee.

What the hell is just wrong with me?

"Take this. Throw it into the sink and bring me another one and be quick!" I yelled while she took the cup hurriedly and practically ran out of my room.

I leaned back on my seat sighing.

Its only been a day and this is my condition.

"The hell is wrong with you all?" I yelled on the people who stood before me.

"What is all this?" I said as I threw the paper on them.

"This trash! You call this a great Scheme?" I asked as I got up from my seat and slammed my palms on my desk.

"But si-sir this was what you asked us to do" the man before me spoke terrified as he nervously loosened his tie, which was probably suffocating him now.

"I told you to bring me your best Schemes not some useless Ideas or trash!" I yelled making all of them flinch.

"Si-Sir it was Ms Carter's work to select all of the best Schemes and then keep it before you and now when she is not there we don't have any mentor or guide to guide us on what type of schemes we should make" a blonde woman spoke as she looked at her mates who nodded their head agreeing with her.

"Ms Carter! Ms Carter! Ms Carter! Does any one in this building even know how to work without Ms Carter? Its like she was the only one in here who worked here and you" I pointed my finger towards them "were always depended upon her and this is the result. Without her, you all don't even know how to work" I yelled as I sat back on the chair frustrated.

There was a minute of silence in the room. While I was rubbing the bridge of my nose, they stood there silently watching me.

"S-Sir?" one of them called.

"What?" I snapped as I glared at him.

He flinched and kept his mouth shut waiting for me to say something. Finally, I closed my eyes once again and exhaled and inhaled deeply, and tried to calm myself down.

"Take all this papers. Work on it from the beginning and bring me new schemes and this time for God's sake bring me a proper one. One of you take this responsibility and select the best one before bringing it to me" I spoke as calmly as I could and dismissed them.