Leaving

"Mabel you're actually leaving?" Grenda asks as she and Candy run up to me, hugging me tightly. "I am.. I'm so sorry.." I say as a tear rolls down my face. "Please come visit soon." Candy speaks up, causing a smile to come onto my face as I wipe the tear away. "Of course!" After they've walked away, someone I'd never expect to come up to me does.

"I'll miss you, Mabel." Pacifica says, holding her hand out, her body stiff. I smile wide as I hug her tightly. "I'll miss you too, Pacifica!" She hugs me back, whispering in my ear, "please don't leave me, Mabel.." She then pulls away, acting like that didn't just happen. "But that doesn't mean I like you." She says with a hair flip, walking away. As she's walking away, I notice she's still wearing my sweater, causing a small smile to come onto my lips. But I can't help but wonder why she would say what she said.

"Mabel come on! I know you don't want to leave but we have to go!" Dipper says, grabbing my wrist as he pulls me onto the bus with him and Waddles. I sit by the window, seeing everyone wave us off as we go back home. Someone stands out most. Pacifica. She's watching the bus pass, making eye contact with me for a moment, smiling as she waves me off along with everyone. I wave back as I continue watching, after the bus has passed, she looks down sadly.

I turn to Dipper, who's reading a book. "Dipper.." I get his attention, pulling him from the book, "yeah?" I look down for a second before looking back up at him. "Pacifica looked really sad as we left.." I say as I look down once again, this time not looking back up.

"Mabel, everyone is sad that we're leaving. She'll be fine." He says as he goes back to reading his book.

I get out of my seat, causing Dipper to look back up at me once again, raising an eyebrow. "Mabel you're not.." He says, shock begining to fill him. I look down yet again. "I just want to sit alone, Dip.." I say as I walk to the back of the bus, soon getting a text from Pacifica.

"Mabel, I know I wasn't the nicest to you while you were here, but you were the best friend I've ever had. You gave me a chance when you should have walked away. You even saved my life. Twice. I'm really going to miss you, Mabel Pines."

My eyes begin to water as I read the text. "I can't leave her.." I say quietly to myself, looking down. I take a look at Dipper then at the front of the bus. "I'm coming Pacifica."

A/N
I'm finally posting something new! This story is very influenced by music so be ready for the music in the begining of several chapters.