Girlfriend?

The waiter comes back to our table, pulling out a folded sheet of paper, unfolds it and clears his throat, getting everyone's attention. "Lady Pacifica requests Princess Mabel to be her permanent princess by asking her to be her girlfriend." My eyes widen as a smile overtakes my face.

Soon, I hear people speak up once again, this time louder. Like they want to be heard.

"She's not going to say yes. If she said no to Gideon, she surely will say no to a Northwest. She's even worse."

Pacifica just looks at me hopefully, like she didn't hear what that lady just said.

An old lady speaks up, "if she says yes I'll die from disgust."

A doctor pops out of no where. "I'm a doctor. I can confirm that will indeed happen."

You said that about with Gideon but look at her. She's still alive. I let out a slight sigh.

I look at everyone staring at us then back to Pacifica. The most hopeful look in her eyes.

"Get her. Get herr." I hear someone chanting.

I look at the old lady, seeing the life that's still in her eyes, a saddened look on her face.

Back to Pacifica. She has a worried expression etched in her face. So much hope in her eyes.

I quickly wrap my arms tightly around Pacifica, kissing her passionately. "I'd love to be your girlfriend." I say as I kiss her once more.

Smiles plastered on both of our faces.

We grab each others hands, going on our way to leave the restaurant. I definitely did have a better experience here this time.

"Hey wait!" Someone yells as they run in front of us.

"That was awesome!" A random guy says to us, a lot of excitement in his tone. Pacifica looks over at me, confusion in her expression.

"What was?" I question.

"The fact that you went against everyone and what they said about you two being together! And that kiss!"

"Of course I went against them.. I had already did it once before because I love Pacifica. I'm not going to let anyone take her from m-"

"Mabel?!" I hear a familier voice.

"Oh no. Oh no oh no." I begin to panic.

A/N
Okay. But I couldn't stop laughing while writing the beginning of this chapter. It's so ridiculous and it's a lot like the episode where Mabel and Gideon went on that date. That was the point. Hope you like it! Bye lovelies! <3