Shhhh

"Pacifica Northwest." He speaks up. "You've fallen for a Northwest, haven't you, girl Pines?"

My eyes widen as my cheeks heat up.

"I- I have to go!" I stutter out as I quickly run out of there, going somewhere to read the text.

"YOU CAN'T GET AWAY FROM ME THAT EASILY MABEL PINES! YOU WILL BE MINE!" He yells, not chasing after me. I roll my eyes as I soon stop running, knowing he doesn't care that much if he's not even chasing me. "Yeah. Sure." I say sarcastically as I roll my eyes, pulling out my phone to finally read the text Pacifica sent me.

"I hope you're getting along well.. And not too lost. I hope to see you soon to give you a well deserved kiss. 😘 anyway, here is your next hint: My favorite place."

"Your favorite place, huh? I suppose that would be the mall." With that assumption, I make my way to the mall.

"Oh no. But what store?" I wander around the mall, hoping to stumble upon a store I believe she would like. When I find my favorite store I can't help but to wander in there, only to have an employee come to me, asking if I'm Mabel Pines. "I am Mabel! It rhymes with table! It also rhymes with Glabel!  It also rhymes with Shmabel!"

The worker looks at me with a confused look, squinting her eyes slightly. "Riiight.." She stretches out the word before she slowly hands me a note from Pacifica.

I quickly take it and read it for the next clue. I just want to get to Pacifica already. The note reads, "come to the mystery shack. You'll find me in the woods."

My eyes widen. "We're going to get caught!" I blurt out, forgetting I'm still in the mall. The worker that gave me the note gives me a worried look as she slowly backs away, putting her hands up as she does so.

"Oh uhh.. Heh.. Sorry.." I say as I quickly run off, leaving the mall as I run into the woods on my way to the Mystery Shack.

I'm looking around the mystery shack making sure to stay hidden, when I feel arms wrap around me from behind, catching me off guard. "Wha-" a hand is placed over my mouth, stopping me in my tracks.

"Shhh.."

A/N
SORRY! I've been dead! Happy late halloween! I haven't written much in a while. I've been writing another story I'm eventually going to post on here if you want to read that. I hope you will. It's an original story that I'm so happy with.. I hope you'll read it even though it's not a fanfiction.. Anyway, I will write some more hopefully soon. Okay, that is all. Bye lovlies. (*'ω`*)