Decision

I open the front door just looking out into Gravity Falls. I don't know what I'm going to do. I take a step out, closing the door behind me, immedietly feeling regret.

I can't look back.

I walk away.

From her house.

From my feelings.

From the pain this brings.

From Pacifica.

"Mabel?" I hear a familier voice.

"Mabel I can't believe you stayed here!" I hear Dipper, him running up to me.

"We have been worried sick about you, Mabel!" Our mom speaks up, hugging me tightly.

This is strange. I practically ran away. Why are they not mad at me?

"We'll talk about your punishment when we get home." I hear our dad speak up.

I look down slightly, tears forming in my eyes.

"Mabel," I hear Dipper speak up, "have you been crying?" My eyes widen slightly with that question. Had I started crying? I wouldn't be surprised if I had.

Before I know it, I feel arms tightly wrapped around me, causing me to lose my balance and fall back. It's Pacifica. Tears streaming down her face. "Mabel you promised you wouldn't leave me!" She practially yells at me, holding me as close as she can to her. I wrap my arms back around her. "I'm so sorry.." I whisper in her ear.

"Mabel please! No one else has ever showed me love like you have! I can't lose you now! I need you Mabel!"

"Pacifica what are you doing?" Dipper speaks up. Oh no. My parents and Dipper are seeing this.. Are they going to react the same way Candy and Grenda had? That thought worries me.

Pacifica doesn't answer, but instead gets up, helping me up before she wraps her arms tightly around me once again, her face hidden in the crook of my neck.

I hold her. Wanting her to be okay. Not wanting to have to leave her.

"Mabel what's going on?" Dipper speaks up once again. I pull away from Pacifica slightly, still holding her close. My face grows hot with blush. How am I going to tell them?

"U-uhm.. Pacifica and I.. Uhm.." I look back at Pacifica, tears in her eyes, tears stained her face. I lean in, giving her a gentle kiss to show them what I want to say. Somehow, that just seems easier than saying it.

Since I can't see their reactions.

Since I can't see the disgust that I know is there.

I hear gasps. One coming from each of them.

"Mabel how could you do that?! Pacifica was so mean to us all summer! Especially you!" Dipper speaks up.

"She changed! And you know it! Don't go back to how it was before! You know she changed, Dipper!"

He looks down slightly with my defending her.

"Mabel- I didn't realize.." My mom starts, soon trailing off.

"Well. I am. I love Pacifica. I have since I first met her.. She knows that.." I look back at Pacifica, smiling gently at her, grabbing her hand, squeezing it tightly.

She looks back at me, a broken smile on her face. But joy in her eyes.

"Well-" my dad starts, "we can't just leave you here."

I'm about to speak up, when Pacifica beats me to it, taking me aback.

I look back at her once again, not seeing tears in her eyes like there once was. There's no fear evident anywhere on her face.

"You can't take Mabel away from me! My parents and I will pay for a house to be built for your family to stay here in Gravity Falls." My eyes widen with her words. "What! Pacifica you know your parents won't allow that!" I whisper yell to her.

"I don't care, Mabel! I want to stay with you! I'm so in love with you! I can't stand losing the love of my life.." She says loud enough for everyone to hear, like she doesn't care. She doesn't.

I look back at Dipper and my parents, compassion in their eyes.

"Please.." Pacifica pleads, so much pain in her eyes.

"We'll stay."

My eyes widen as I let out a gasp, looking at my parents with shock.

Pacifica quickly wraps her arms around me. "I'm so glad you get to stay!"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

She pulls away slightly, kissing me passionatly.

A/N
Okay. This one is over. The next book no one probably will care about. I just want to post it. If you want to read it though, that'd be great.
(*'ω*) okay, bye lovlies. ❤️