Cut off

"NO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" She yells back at her. "Pacifica, don't you dare go into that room." Her mother says. "I dare. You watch me." She says as she turns the nob, coming into the guest room with me.

"I'm cutting you off." Her mother says sternly, anger in her tone. "Fine! I don't care. As long as I'm with Mabel, I don't need your money!" She states, wrapping her arm around me. Her mom lets out an angry sigh as she leaves the room, closing the door behind her.

My face is still red as before. Probably even more red, actually. Pacifica looks over at me, "uhh, you're confused, aren't you?.." She asks, seeing a shocked look on my face.

"I.. I heard everything, Pacifica.." I say looking down slightly, pulling away from Pacifica.

"Y-you?.." She starts, her voice low as her cheeks grow red.

"I.. I'm sorry.. I'll just.. Leave you alone.." She says looking down as she heads for the door. She leaves the room, closing the door behind her. My words are caught in my throat. I want to stop her.

I soon hear sniffling as cries are held in. I do as I once did, going to her room through the window. It's still open, so I quietly climb in, seeing her back turned to the window, quietly walking over to her, wrapping my arms around her from behind.

I kiss her cheek gently as I sit there with my arms wrapped around her from behind. "M-Mabel?.." She speaks up, her voice small. "I'm here. Don't worry.. I haven't left you." I say quietly into her ear.

"You're.. You're still my friend?" She asks, turning to face me. I look down slightly. "I'm not." I say, causing more tears to form in her eyes as she looks down, quickly blinking away the tears. "I'm your girlfriend." I say as I lean in, kissing her gently.

She doesn't kiss back at first, after a couple of seconds, she does. We soon pull away, a smile plastered on both of our faces. "I'm sorry, I'm not that good of a kisser," I told her, "you were my first so I haven't had much practice.." She just sits there, smiling like a goofball. "That doesn't matter."

After the shock has subsided from her, she shakes her head, looking me in the eyes as she leans in, whispering in my ear, "I can teach you everything I know." She says as she kisses me once again, passion in the kiss. I kiss back with the same passion she's kissing me with.

I soon pull away, an alarming thought coming into my head. "Wh-what are your parents going to do about this?.." I ask, slight fear evident in my tone. Her eyes widen with that question. "I.. I don't know..
My mom cut me off but.." She trails off, looking down slightly.

"Hey!" I start, causing her to look back up at me, "let's not worry about that! How.. How about we go on our first date!" After saying that, her cheeks start to turn red. "Mabel, it's almost ten."

"Not tonight you silly. We can sleep together tonight." I say with a smile, causing her whole face to turn deep red. "O-okay, Mabel." She stutters out, causing my smile to widen. "You're so cute!" I say as I give her a peck on the lips as my lips quickly make their way down to her neck. "M-Mabel.." She moans out slightly.

"Yess~" I cooed to her, continuing to kiss her neck.

"C-can.." She trails off, her face still red. "Can what?" I tease her, continuing to go down to her neck.

"W-we- go.. Go to bed!" She yells the last part, causing her to quickly cover her mouth as her eyes widen. "Oh no.. Please don't be awake.." She whispers, quickly going to the light, turning it off.

"Pacifica what's-" she runs to me, interrupting me by putting her hand on my mouth, stoping me in my tracks.

"We have to lay down right now." She whisper yells to me as she lays down. "Sorry, I have a small bed.." She whispers once I've layed down with her.

A smile comes onto my face as I wrap my arms around her. "I'm okay with that." I say as I peck her lips.