Acceptance

"Mabel?!" I hear a familier voice.

"Oh no. Oh no oh no." I begin to panic.

"Mabel did I just hear you correctly?" I turn around, seeing, once again, Candy and Grenda.

"Uh.. Depends.. What did you hear?.."

"That you love Pacifica."

My face burns. I wouldn't be surprised if it caught fire right now.

"I.." I don't know what to say. I want to tell them the truth but what if they won't be my friends anymore.

"Mabel.." Pacifica speaks up, her voice small, fragile. I look over at her, tears in her eyes.

She looks broken.

I look back at Candy and Grenda. "Yeah.. You heard me correctly.." I say quietly, trying to get rid of my nerves. "I'm in love with Pacifica. I don't care if I lose both of you because of it or not!" They let out a gasp as their eyes widen.

I look back over at Pacifica, her face quickly lighting up.

"But Mabel she made fun of us!" Grenda says.

"And called us freaks." Candy adds.

Pacifica lets go of my hand, put her arms over eachother over her body. Like she's trying to hide.

To sink in a shell and never come out.

Never be hurt.

"But she's changed! Guys come on. Don't be so mean."

"But she was mean to us!"

Pacifica runs out of the restaurant.

"Please give her a chance."

I feel like they won't even give me another chance.

"She didn't give us a chance. Do you know what you're doing, Mabel?" Candy inquires.

"I know exactly what I'm doing. She's changed. If you don't want to give her a chance then fine. I won't make you." I quickly leave the restaurant to go after Pacifica.

I look around, not seeing her anywhere in sight. "Pacifica.." I sigh out.

"She couldn't have gone far.. Maybe she just went home.."

I quickly run in the direction towards her house, hoping she's there. But also doubting it.

Gravity Falls isn't that big but it could still be hard to find someone..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I burst through the front door, quickly running up the stairs to her room.

Her door's closed. I can hear stifled crying.

I slowly open the door, seeing Pacifica on her bed, hugging my sweater tightly, crying into it.

"Pacifica.." I speak up, causing her to quickly let go of my sweater and instead jump onto me, hugging me tightly.

All I can do is hold her. "It's okay, Pacifica.. You don't have to worry about Candy and Grenda.. I don't care if they don't accept us.. I'll stay with you.. I love you.."

She looks up at me slightly. "I.. I love you too.."

A/N
I actually was planning to end it on this chapter but I decided against it. You better be happy I didn't end it yet. Yeah. This is an irrelevant Author's note. That's it. Biya. 👋🏻