Shapeshifter

My eyes slowly open, surrounded by only darkness. I know my eyes are open but it seems they're not. I can't see anything. I open my mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. Not even a remnant of a sound. I try to move, but to no avail. My arms and legs are tied to a chair.

Soon, a spotlight shines on me, practically blinding me. I blink a couple of times, looking around.

My eyes finally adjust, seeing a figure in the shadows.

"Mabel, " a voice starts, "I have to get you out of here!"

My eyes widen.

I open my mouth once again, still nothing coming out.

The figure emerges from the shadows, revealing Pacifica.

"Mabel are you okay?" She questions. I can't reply.

"You can't talk?"

I shake my head.

A smirk rises on her face as she sits on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck.

My cheeks quickly heat up.

I need to say something. Anything.

"Well then, why don't we have some fun?" She says as she leans in, about to kiss me, when the light is shut off, causing her to quickly jump off of my lap.

"I thought we tied you up!" Pacifica's voice says angrily, slightly distorted.

The light comes back on, revealing two Pacificas, causing my eyes to widen.

They're both wearing the same thing, both have the same expression on their face.

Fear.

I look at them both, soon, both running to me. "SHE IS MINE!'' One yells, pushing the other one aside. My eyes widen thinking that Pacifica could get hurt. Thinking she already is.

"NO! SHE. IS. MINE!" The other one yells, pushing her into a wall. That Pacifica comes and unties me. "Mabel I'm so glad you're okay!" She says, quickly leaning in to kiss me. The Pacifica that was pushed into a wall pulls her off of me.

"Come on, Mabel!" She grabs my hand, about to pull me out of wherever we are.

"Don't you dare take my Mabel!"

"S-STOP!" I yell, confused beyond belief. "The real Pacifica needs to show she's the real Pacifica!"

They both look at me confused, one looking down slightly. Like she's sad. The other looking more confident. I feel like I already know who the real one is. But I have to be sure.

"Why do you love me?"

"Because I felt bad for you. I had to show you pesant a good time." One says with a wink.

"Yeah. Okay." I look at the other Pacifica, waiting for her answer.

She slowly looks up at me, the saddest expression on her face. "Uhm.. I love you, because you were there for me when I was mean to you.. You still tried to be my friend after I slandered you, calling you and your friends losers.. I love you because you showed me mercy and saved my life when you should have let me die.."

"What? That lier right th-" the imposter starts, but is cut off when she sees me run to my Pacifica, sweeping her off of her feet, spinning her around, kissing her passionatly.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" Pacifica pulls away from the kiss slightly, saying happily.

"Did she hurt you?"

"Who cares?"

"I do!" I say as I kiss her once again.

"How are we going to leave?" Pacifica asks, her eyes widening.

"We have to kill this thing first! I thought it was killed before!" I look around, only seeing darkness. "How did you come in here?" I ask Pacifica, grabbing her shoulders gently.

"I-I don't know.. I can't see anything. All I saw when I cam in was you.."

"We have to find a way out."

"Thank you, Mabel, I couldn't think of that myself." Pacifica says sarcastically, causing my cheeks to heat up.

"Well when you can think of something better, let me know.. Wait- where did you see me from?"

"I saw you from the front. Oh! We can look at the chair to see if we can find a way out!"

I turn around, only to see the chair is gone. "Oh no.. The chair is gone.. How are we supposed to leave now?.. I wish Dipper was here.. He could help us.."

Pacifica grabs my shoulders, pulling me closer to her, looking into my eyes. "No Mabel. You're strong. And you're smart. That day I called you silly, you figured out more than Dipper did by being yourself. We don't need Dipper's help. We can find a way out ourselves!"

"You're ri-" I'm cut off by something grabbing me, pulling me away from Pacifica.

"M-MABEL!"

I start kicking and punching whatever has me in its grasp.

Its grip just tightens around me, almost crushing me under its grip.

Before I know it, I see Pacifica running into the light with a sword. Where the heck did she get a sword?!

She stabs the shapeshifter in its neck, killing it. It falls to the ground with me still in its grip, falling to the ground, hitting my head. The last thing I hear is Pacifica calling out my name.