Chapter 3

Although Naruto hates the village and everyone who lives in it with all of his heart, he had a little candle of believing on his heart, that Sasuke understands his pain and will be his best friend, but naruto had to act like an ordinary ready happy goofy person, he remembered the time sasuke said that he was one of the most people he wants to fight.
*the next day*
At the hospital, Sasuke recovered from his previous injuries, after Itachi torturing him with the tsukuyomi, showing the death of his clan over and over again, Naruto and Sasuke were on the hospital roof while Sakura stared at both, sakura does respect naruto, but he doesn't know that, and both knew the truth behind iruka's death, but many refused to believe it since the nine-tailed fox is responsible for the deaths of many, the 4th hokages sacrifice, and the village's destruction." There is no need put it on! You won't be able to make a scratch on my forehead!". Sasuke said." That's not the point! Wearing your headband is a testament to fight in equal terms as leaf shinobi!". Naruto replied, sasuke grew angrier and angrier." Do you think....id be friends with the likes of you?! Your the reason that everything bad in this village happened!! My clan! My brother! Everything! It's true! You are a monster!". Sasuke said, anger blinded him, but naruto was shocked, the candle was blown off, he couldn't believe it, even sasuke thinks the same way, sasuke blinked once, then twice and looked back at what he said, then he regretted it, he knew that he went too far." SASUKEEEE!!!!!!". Naruto shouted, without a warning, naruto gave sasuke a solid punch, he stepped back and naruto kept charging at him, there was nothing but anger and revenge in naruto's eyes, all what sasuke was able to do is dodge and block, he didn't want to hurt, Naruto then quickly created a shadow clone and kicked sasuke from the back." NA-RU-TO!". Naruto said, bringing his signature move." UZUMAKI BARRAGE!". He finished, just as they were about to kick him, sasuke blocked it." Fire style! Phoenix flower jutsu!". Sasuke said, he did some hand signs and breathed fire, erasing every single clone, but coming in realization, he might've hurt naruto." NARUTO! DAMMIT NO!!". Sasuke shouted, all the clones exploded and there was nothing but smoke." Naruto! Are you hurt?!". Sasuke said in a worried tone, but out of nowhere, naruto was about to stab him with a kunai, but luckily, kakashi came and tied both of his hands up, kneeling down on him." That's enough! Both of you took it too far, this fight ends here!". Kakashi said, Naruto struggled to break free but he couldn't." Kakashi-sensei, if there is anyone to blame, it's me, I called him what every single villager called him, a monster, please, it's not naruto's fault, it's mine". Sasuke said, kakashi let go of naruto." Ok...it's the best for both of you to have a little rest for awhile, because-". But kakashi was interrupted when naruto jumped off and ran away." N-Naruto! Wait!". Sakura said." It's the best for me to go after him....maybe he would do something bad again...". Kakashi said." But you know sasuke, whenever you said to naruto it seriously shattered him". Kakashi said." What do you mean?". Sakura asked." You see, once me and naruto talked, and Sasuke, naruto always viewed you as his idol, and his goal is to be like you, and be your friend too". Kakashi said, after sasuke heard that, he really regretted calling him that, he wished to go and talk to naruto and tell him that he's sorry." Now I better get going, before something else is gonna happen". Kakashi said, as he disappeared with 'poof'
*with naruto*
Naruto ran as fast as he can, he couldn't believe it, his idol, his rival, thinks the same way, he was crying, everyone hates him, no one cares about him, and now, all he thinks about is to destroy this village, he once remembered meeting Itachi and Kisame, maybe they can help him, naruto then quickly ran as fast as he can, to find them, he was sick and tired of all of this nonsense, he wanted to destroy this village." Curse you hidden leaf village.....one day....just one day....I'll come back and make you feel my pain...". Naruto thought, as he got out of the village, searching for Kisame and Itachi........