Chapter 26

*Flashback*
A 6-year old Naruto jumped from one roof to another to avoid the streets, he always hated the looks that the villagers always called him, he never understood, why? Why would the villagers of the hidden leaf, treat him with cruelty and hatred? Naruto stopped at a rooftop and looked down, parents and children walking around together, the children were holding their parents hands, never letting go." I wonder how it's like....to have parents...". Naruto thought to himself, as he kept jumping....
*With Sasuke*
Emptiness, Isolation, Hatred, Vengenace, it's what all a young Sasuke Uchiha felt after his whole clan and family were massacred by his brother, he woke up from his bed, wishing, catching his breath as he hoped it was only a nightmare, that he would come and be welcomed by his mother, brother, and father, Sasuke got off of his bed and ran quickly at the kitchen, praying that it would've been just a nightmare, but he entered the Kitchen, and found nothing, it was empty, nobody was there waiting for him, Sasuke was saddened as he sat down at the table, he imagined that he sat with his family as a normal every day, he even talked quietly to himself so he could relive the stress and sadness but that didn't seem to work." Run..run and cling with your life, when you have the same eyes as mine, come after me". Itachi's words rang through his mind." Itachi.....just why would you do this?". Sasuke thought to himself, as he got up and went outside....
*With Naruto*
A bruised Naruto was sitting alone in the park, with nobody with him, a villager gave a strong punch to the young Uzumaki, he was still sitting silently, alone in the park, then the shy Hyuga heir, Hinata, was walking with her uncle, she saw the hero who saved her from the bullies all alone, she wanted to go and cheer him up but her shyness and fear held her back." Hinata-sama? What's the matter?". Her uncle said, she took one last look at him and then she shook her head."ok then...". Her uncle said, but guilt was what she felt when she left, an hour passed, and Naruto was walking alone, there he saw the Uchiha sitting alone by himself, he looked at him as he kept walking, he was alone, someone else shares his pain, Naruto felt happy that there was someone else like him, the Uchiha turned his head to face Naruto, Naruto's face gave a disgusted glare and Sasuke pouted, thus both of them turning their heads, facing the other direction, but deep down, both of them respected each other....
*With Jiraiya*
After the horrible incident of the Nine-Tailed fox, and the death of his student and his wife, Jiraiya, the toad Sage, was taking his mission for a spy network to gain information to help his village, Jiraiya knew that his student had a child, Jiraiya dreaded to go back to the leaf, to meet the young boy, but the mission was on his way, he just hoped that this mission would finish sooner or later." Wherever you are......I promise....I'll be back". Jiraiya thought to himself......
*Back to the present*
"Naruto.....I wish that we haven't re-united in a time like this....". The toad sage thought, as he faced the young Uzumaki, his kunai was dripping blood and Danzo's corpse was infront of him, Naruto turned around with a sadistic grin that sent shivers down the Sannins spines." Long time no see, Pervy Sage". Naruto spat.......