Chapter 28

I have no excuses this time, I'm a lazy dirtbag who didn't bother to update this XD, enjoy!

Flashback
Naruto jumped building to building, the moon shining through the sky as the cold wind traveled through the sky, the clouds emerging as they made different types of shapes, the boy went into the forest as he saw dim light shining within." Old man...". Naruto thought to himself, he jumped deep into the forest, jumping from one branch to another, he finally found him sitting near the river, beside him was a fireplace he built." Ah..Naruto, I see that you have found me". The third Hokage  said, smiling, he offered Naruto a seat beside him as they both looked into the sky." Old man...". Naruto said, catching the elder's attention." What is it, Naruto?". He asked him, Naruto sighed as he kept staring at the sky." Did you know how my parents looked like?". Naruto asked, but Hiruzen was taken back by the question, he felt a flash of guilt strike his heart, the aged Hokage didn't want to keep this a secret forever, because that would place him in danger, he would only know his heritage once he has grown up.
But growing up without even knowing your parents was even worse.
"They were.....very amazing people Naruto, they were the best that I have known". The Hokage said in a sad tone." You know old man? One day I want to be a Hokage, just like you". Naruto declared." Why is that?". He asked once more." Because I want to protect everyone who I love and care about in this village, and I want people to see me as a ninja to respect, but not a monster to be feared....".

Back at the present.
"Naruto!". Jiraiya called." This can all end now if you stop fighting! You won't benefit from any of this!". Jiraiya said, but Naruto was still attacking." Cut the crap that you leaf scums always talk to me about! I'll cut you all down one by one!". Naruto growled, he pounced over Jiraiya as he prepared for a critical blow, however, Jiraiya was able to counter it and kick him in the guts, that until...
POOF...
"A clone jutsu?!". Jiraiya exclaimed, then with a blink of an eye, Naruto was already over him, he stabbed Jiraiya right onto his shoulder, disarming him and finally slashing his legs, Jiraiya fell on the ground as heavy blood poured slowly from his shoulder, but he still stood up, he had plenty of worse scars." Why are you still standing?!". Naruto exclaimed." I'm the Great toad sage Jiraiya Naruto...and the sensei of your father...". Jiraiya claimed, Naruto punched him in the guts, Jiraiya kneeled down the ground as the blood poured out of his mouth, then he kicked him from his chin, almost breaking it, Naruto continued to brutally beat Jiraiya, until he heard footsteps from his back, Naruto turned around, leaving an almost- knocked out Jiraiya lying on the ground, it was no other than the pinkette herself, Sakura." As if dealing with Jiraiya wasn't enough...". Naruto growled." I'm not here to fight against you, Naruto". Sakura announced, Naruto was a little taken back by her announcement, however something felt awful behind her words, he decided to stay on guard, a very obvious choice." State your business Haruno....or else you wanna end up like him?". Naruto responded, pointing at a brutally beaten Jiraiya, Sakura was disgusted at this sight but shook it off, she had to do what she has to do! "No, Naruto....I'm..I'm willing to join your side!". Sakura declared." Lies...". Naruto thought, but something crossed his mind, he smirked with triumph as he picked up his kunai." Well if you really wanna join me...". He said, Sakura slowly eyed his movements, he threw the kunai right at the ground Sakura was standing on, Sakura picked up the kunai and examined it." What is the meaning of this?". Sakura asked." Let me continue, if you really are willing to join me, then kill that old Sage once and for all!". Naruto ordered, Sakura never expected it coming, she wouldn't  kill him, he's an ally! But that would also lead to the failure of her mission and probably her death.

If Naruto would be insane enough to kill one of his teammates of course.

Sakura slowly walked into the Toad Sage, her grip on the kunai was tight, standing in front of the old sage, she looked at him, he looked horrible, the wounds that Naruto caused were still fresh, the marks from the continuous beating that Naruto did were very clear." Don't......". Jiraiya mumbled quietly." Don't do it..". He continued, the safe tried to get up but was very powerless to do so." I don't have all day, Haruno". Naruto said, the situation was already tense, she didn't know what to do, she was thinking quickly, what should she do? Sakura looked at Naruto, then back to Jiraiya, she was trying to come up with a plan before her cover was blown, Sakura finally came up with an idea." Naruto..". Sakura called Naruto, Naruto prepared himself if Sakura was to make any kind of attack." Would you really be that cruel to kill your own father's sensei?". Sakura asked, but it didn't seem to get to Naruto." Don't get me started with this clichè crap!". Naruto growled." Naruto, i know you, everyone knows you, despite the fact that you are rogue, we still know you care about us". Sakura replied." I don't care about you all Haruno! To hell with you all!". Naruto shouted." Then why? When you fought Hinata, why didn't you hurt her or even killed her when you had the chance?". Sakura asked, Naruto didn't expect that question at all." Don't bring her into this!". Naruto said." Naruto, it's because you're still that kind-hearted knucklehead, the one who wants to be Hokage, you're still that person, I know you Naruto, you can't kill someone who's close to you...". Sakura said, Naruto growled as he pointed at Jiraiya." Look at him! How am I still that kind-hearted bastard if I beated him almost to death?!". Naruto said." And besides Haruno, if you really cared about me, why did you call me the name that everyone calls me?! Why did you call me a monster?!". Naruto said, Sakura was about to reply but Naruto cut her off." You called me a monster the day that bastard Mizuki killed our sensei! You kept belittling me whenever I 'interfered' on your 'plans' to get that Uchiha love you! Even when I did the smallest mistake, you'd hit me over and over again!". Naruto recalled." And why do you think people would still care about me? When you were sent to get me killed?!". Naruto said, Sakura's eyes widened." They all fear me don't they? Back then, I did all of those pranks just to to be noticed, whenever I tried to be good, everyone just shunned me down! Beated me to death!". Naruto continued." And if everyone really cared about me, why did they avoid me, feared me, and called me names?! Why did they judge me because I had a monster sealed inside me that I couldn't control before?!". Naruto asked." Naruto...I...". Sakura wanted to make a sentence, but Naruto didn't even want to hear it." You're what?! Sorry?! You're sorry won't fix things!". Naruto answered." Hinata accepted me despite the person who I was and loved me, and Iruka cared about me and wanted me to follow my dreams....". Naruto said, Sakura right now felt guilty, really guilty, she was reminded of all of the things she has done to Naruto, and she wished that she would've had the ability to take all of that back." But things change...". Naruto said, orange chakra engulfing him, he grabbed his kunai and charged right at Sakura, but only for them to disappear.
"Naruto!". A voice called him, he was wearing a white cape with flames on the end of the cape, Naruto's eyes widened and Sakura was shocked." Y-You....". Naruto growled with utter anger, it was none other than the leaf's yellow flash, the fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze himself......