Chapter 15

Love and Honor PT.2
"Sasuke..". The fifth hokage Tsunade said, Sasuke came forward as he began speaking." What do you want from me, hokage-sama". Sasuke asked." Do you remember the time when Iruka died?". She asked, Sasuke nodded, as a 'yes' "well, Naruto was framed for this, but we've found the truth that wasn't told". She said, Sasuke started to become unsettled." The real killer was a shinobi and a teacher named Mizuki, he stole a forbidden scroll and framed Naruto for such action, luckily, our fellow shinobi were able to catch him and whoever was working with him..". Tsunade answered." But the bad thing is, that when Naruto was framed all along and when the villagers kept abusing him in physical, mental, and verbal way, he couldn't take it". She explained further." That what's drove him to vengeance...". Sakura said, Sasuke just stood there, Mizuki, the man's name who caused Naruto's life to grow worse, the one that made his best friend feel pain, the one that made him go in darkness." Where is he..?". Sasuke asked in his darkest tone." Sasuke-". Kakashi tried to calm him down but Sasuke shot daggers at him, making him back away." I'm asking again...where the hell is he?". Sasuke's tone grew darker as he clenched his fists." Shizune will show you were". Tsunade replied plainly.....
_________________________
The battle was intense, jinchuriki vs man, two pairs of mangekyō sharingan vs the Nine-tails' power, Uzumaki vs Uchiha, Naruto against Itachi, the battle continued on for hours as everything scattered." RASENGAN!". Naruto shouted, a blue and red sphere have formed in his palm as he shot himself right at Itachi." Fire Style! Fire Ball jutsu!". Itachi said, he did the hand signs and breathed the fire ball Jutsu, the fireball was coming right towards him but that didn't stop Naruto, Itachi formed clones to attack him, Naruto attacked one of them, as the others charged, kicking Naruto and giving him kicks and punches, from the damage he took, Naruto spilled blood, then he came to the ground and landed on his feet." Is that it?...". The kyuubi said." Wasn't the training helpful? Or are you just weak?". The Kyuubi continued." Show him the hatred that was building up for the past 2 years Naruto...show him your true power...". The Kyuubi whispered, then Naruto woken up with wide eyes as the seal was weaker, unable to suppress the Kyuubi anymore, as he started to transform into something inhumane, something that is terrifying, Itachi stood there, as the transformation was complete." The power of the Nine-tails...". He said, at last, Naruto transformed into a miniature version of the nine-tails, his body's color was red as blood, he had pure white eyes and a black colored face, and had 6-tails behind his back, and he has bones sticking to his body like a gum." Nine-tails...it's an honor to fight you". Itachi said, as he summoned his Susanoo." This is just the beginning Uchiha....". the Nine-Tails thought to himself.