Chapter 6

Naruto started walking away as soon as he finished talking with Sasuke, but there was a shadow coming from above, then the shadow approached closer and closer until Naruto quickly turned around and countered Sasuke's attack from above, Sasuke grabbed his arm and swung Naruto then took him to the ground and grabbed him by his shirt, Sasuke took his hand and formed it into a fist, naruto looked at him lifelessly, then he punched him a one solid punch." You little!!!! You think I'll just stand there and let you go to these monsters?!?! I know where you're going and I won't let you get away this easy!!". Sasuke said." Rock lee, Neji, Akamaru and Kiba, even Shikamaru, risked their lives! And for what?! For you!!!!! The akatsuki doesn't need you! They want to use you as their little puppet! Who knows when they're gonna kill you!!!". Sasuke continued, then there was finally silence, Naruto gave a little smile and finally began to speak." Sasuke......you remember when you said I'm one of the most you wanna fight? Back at the Chunin exams, you said that...". Naruto said, Sasuke then remembered the time he told Naruto he was one of the most people he wants to fight, when he finally witnessed his growing strength and the things he had done." Wasn't that the kind of fight that you wanted? Or am I just scaring you because of the fox?". Naruto continued." This isn't the kind of fight that should've happened!!! I wanted to fight as comrades! Not as enemies! Just snap out of it already!!!". Sasuke said, tighting his grip on Naruto's shirt. Sasuke.........". Naruto said, as he closed his eyes and then opened them again, finally the nine-tailed fox's feature taking over his face." It all ends here....". Naruto continued, his hand caught Sasuke's shirt, Naruto, with all of his strength, slowly got up, finally, he was on his feet, but Sasuke was grabbed by naruto from his shirt."the path that we went together, it ends...you have a path..". Then naruto backed his fist, preparing to punch him." I have mine". Naruto said in his darkest tone, and with all of his power, Naruto gave the strongest punch that sended Sasuke flying and crashing into Hashirama's statue, then he fell into the water." What is this...?" Sasuke thought for himself."no wonder why the akatsuki wants him so bad, he's strong, the nine-tails' chakra, it's unbelievable.....but I gotta bring that dobe back to the village!" Sasuke continued, he then jumped out of the water and wiped out the blood that was coming from his mouth."oh, you survived...". Naruto said, unimpressed." Listen Naruto! What you're saying is wrong! No matter what you do, I'll never stop trying to bring you back, even if I have to knock you senseless!". Sasuke shouted." How many times do I have to tell you?!". Naruto said angrily." Are you deaf or something?! There is now way I'm coming back to this hell-hole! No way at all! You want me to suffer again?!". He continued." That's not what I meant! I'm bringing you back because everyone needs you!". Sasuke replied." Tch! Like I care! Everyone needs me because they are afraid of the fox! If I returned! I'd be a damn punching bag for them!". Naruto said." That's it Sasuke! I'm gonna leave and no one's gonna intervene! Even if I have to kill you!". Naruto said, he jumped down from the statue and lied safely on the ground, he then stood up, holding up a kunai and 5 shuriukens in each hand." Fine naruto! If this is the way it's supposed to be, so be it!". Sasuke said, re-activating his sharingan and got into his fighting stance, after that they launched into each other.....