Chapter 23

Since I'm a lazy writer, I decided to skip where Naruto invades the summit, and where he fights the kage, but I'll give a brief summary.
Pein attacked the leaf and the village was in total destruction, Sasuke and the others were able to stop Pein and Sasuke convinced Pein to join him by using his brother's ideals of peace, now that the fifth hokage is in a coma, and that the leaf chose Danzo to be Hokage, a summit has been called, now it's Naruto's turn to react..........
________________________
Naruto stood in the roof, above all of the kage's whom were talking, he was sitting in the shadows, waiting for the right moment to come." Today we come here together". Danzo said, as he sat on the chair." Because our village was attacked by the Akatsuki and I require assistance from other villages, and also warn you, that your village would be also attacked". He continued on talking." Naruto, I will let Zetsu distract the other guards as you attack those people, once you have the chance, aim for the Hokage first". Tobi ordered, Naruto nodded in agreement as he held his kunai up high, ready to attack at any moment, Tobi quickly briefed Zetsu his plan as he slowly disappeared through the wall, Danzo kept talking to the other Kages about the leaf's current situation and about how they needed help." Damn lying Snake!". Naruto thought to himself, sooner or later, Zetsu came out of the ground, infront of all Kages." Hellooooooooooo!". Zetsu said, smiling." Who are you?! And from where did you come from?!". The Raikage, Ay, asked him." That doesn't matter, you all have an extra guest, and boy he is angry!". Zetsu said, it was Naruto's chance, he jumped and started falling on top of Danzo, Danzo was lucky enough to dodge his killing blow, he only cut a flesh from his arm." Pleased to meet you, Kages, am I late?". Naruto said, holding a smile on his face." This kid.....he seems awfully familiar.....". The Raikage thought to himself, but with no time to be wasted, he took off his coat and electricity flowed around him." You better leave, or else we will have to do it the hard way!". The Raikage ordered, Naruto just stood there, then started laughing loudly." What're you laughing about?!". The Uzukage said, irritated." You? Against me? I can take you all out single handedly!". Naruto said, as he activated his Nine-Tails Chakra mode, smiling crazily at them." How...?". Danzo thought to himself, he stepped back and started running away." Don't let him get away!". Zetsu ordered, Naruto wanted to run after him, but Ay blocked his path." Amusing, but you won't be walking out of here alive!". Ay said, he landed an electrical fist at Naruto and Naruto blocked it with Chakra arms behind his back, this caused a strong shockwave that sent everyone else flying." Not bad....for a kage". Naruto mocked, they both backed away from each other as they both charged once again, this time, Naruto punched him in his stomach as he grabbed his legs and swung him, Ay grabbed Naruto's hands as he took advantage and threw him over a wall, Naruto landed over the wall as he summoned a rasengan and charged at him, Ay charged at him with his electrical fist as they both clashed this caused even a stronger shockwave that caused the place to break, Naruto summoned clones as they kicked him really hard from his back, Naruto kicked Ay from his Chin as he was sent flying, then two clones were summoned and they made two huge rasengans." RASENGAN BARRAGE!". Naruto shouted, the clones quickly swung him as he hit Ay with his rasengan , Ay coughed blood as he crashed into the ground, Naruto landed on the ground, barely having any scars." Not bad.....for a jinchuriki....". Ay got up, as his electrical aura disappeared, Naruto formed a rasenshuriuken as he threw it towards Ay, but sand covered its path as it slowly disappeared." Go Raikage, I shall take care of this". Gaara, the fifth kazekage, ordered." Gaara of the sand.....". Growled Naruto, Gaara turned around to face Naruto." Naruto Uzumaki". He said." You have the eyes, the eyes that I used to have in the past.....". Gaara continued." Let me help you Naruto...I will free you from the darkness, just like what you did to me". Gaara continued." What Im going after only lies in the darkness! Nothing will stop me from getting what I want!". Naruto said, Gaara was shocked but he knew one thing, the Naruto he was facing now, wasn't the Naruto he faced in the past, this current Naruto is an exact copy of his past self." Just like me.....you rejected the help of someone else....". Gaara said, as tears formed in his eyes, Naruto and Gaara prepared themselves for the fight, the fight that happened long ago will finally happen again.......
Sorry for the late update! Anyways, enjoy!