Chapter Fourteen

"What the hell is going on here?!"

I wake uncomfortably and whine. Harry shifts next to me, turning so that his back is what I am facing.

"Wake up and tell me what fucking happened last night!" Louis screams, earning a groan from me and Harry.

"Scold us later when we're fully awake," I complain. It seems too early for me to wake up.

"No! I'd rather scold you now! Get up you two or else I'm pouring a bucket of cold water on you!" He threatens, and we snarl. I slowly sit up on the 'bed' and rub my eyes. Harry does the same. "Can you explain to me why my best friends are lying next to each other with no clothes on?!"

"I have a shirt on," I defend, standing up to reveal that half of me is clothed.

"I have boxers on," Harry defends as well.

"What the hell happened last night between the two of you?!" There goes the question again...

Harry gulps. His acting is brilliant and he is amazing. "You told us to make up... And be friends..."

"I told you to make up! Not to make out! Or whatever you were doing!" Louis shudders. "I'd rather you two go back to hating each other again than be fuck buddies, or God knows what!"

I can't take it anymore. I start laughing. Louis raises his eyebrow as if to question me.

"What? Why are you laughing? This isn't a laughing matter!" Louis screams.

Harry joins me, laughing until tears are coming out of his eyes.

"You are quite a gullible lad, Louis," I say in between my laughter.

Louis looks defeated, like he lost a competition. "T-This... Was a prank?... You two didn't..."

"No! Definitely not! This is just what you get for caging us in a room together!" I answer.

"I deserved it," Louis sighs. "At least you two are actually having genuine fun together."

Me and Harry exchange glances. "I guess we really did have fun," Harry breathes after he calms himself.

"Well, we better get ready," Louis tells us, heading out the door, which we banged on pretty hard last night.

"Where are we going?" I ask, following him out of Harry's apartment.

"I'm picking Eleanor up from the airport. She just came today from New York," He informs, looking smug.

"Really?!" I squeal.

"And we're going on a road trip. You, me, Eleanor, and Harry."

Liam's P.O.V.

The shouting kept me awake all night. I'm lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling, and listening to the argument which consists of Zayn and his parents. They're debating over why I should stay. I wouldn't blame them. A random guy taking the guest room of the house? It never sounds like a good idea. But I know that I trust myself. After all that Zayn's done for me, I could never do him wrong. I basically owe my life to him after he helped me last night. All that I don't trust, are the gang.

"Mom! He got beat up! His house got robbed! Can't he at least get a break? What if they come for him again in his house while he's alone? Would you want someone's life on your hands?!" Zayn screams, making me flinch.

"That gives me more reason to kick him out! If there are people out there for him, who knows what would happen! They could track him down and come to our house Zayn! Our house! I don't want to place you or your sister's in harm!" His mother yells back.