Chapter 11: Chassie

The day ended with me not talking to anyone except Maggie, she always knows what words to say when I'm upset, angry or embarrassed.

"I need Ice cream Mags" I said resting my head on the desk with arms covering over "I just had the most awkward first kiss ever plus to the fact that I had it with Chace and that irritates me more. I was planning the whole kiss with the perfect guy, the perfect moment and the perfect everything but just like that" I snap my fingers "It was gone"

"It's not like it's such a bad thing" she said, I jerk my head up to look at her.

"Not a bad thing? Mags, you only get to have one First kiss in your lifetime, that's why it's called FIRST kiss." frustratingly pulling my hair.

"At least you had your first kiss with Chace" she smiles.

"that's why I'm more pissed, I had it with Chace. If it was Harry Styles I would have jumped up and down nonstop" I roll my eyes, bumping my head on the desk but not too hard.

"Be glad that you had your first kiss with a hot guy and that he didn't try to smother you with his tongue" she recalls her first kiss, her face turns sour in disgust.

"Gross" I elk at her.

"Totally! I used all 2 bottles of mom's gargle for I felt like I still have his saliva all over my mouth, imagine that as a first kiss" she points out.

"Fine! I will not complain about Chace being my first kiss but you can't blame me if I regret it." I told her.

"But I must say, I ship you guys together. CHASSIE! isn't it a cute ship name?" she smile with the thought of the name

"No! That I can and will complain"

"Chassie such a cute name" she insisted.

"For a pet maybe" I sneered.

"I thought you and Chace are building friendships now" she leans her elbow on my desk, resting her chin on her palm.

"Not friendship more like being acquaintances" I cleared it out "I hate him still you know"

"May I remind you, my friend, that there's a thin line between love and hate" she smirks

"In our case, it's not thin, it's 5 meters of concrete wall between love and hate" stretching my arms wide as I can, describing.

"Wall can easily be broken down with a wrecking ball, I have Miley's music video for that"

"But the wall in that video isn't 5 meters wide" I'm totally winning this argument.

"Whatever you say" she held her hand up in surrender. Her eyes were on me, then shifted to a somewhere behind me, then she smirks "Chase!" She pointed and I quickly turn to look, but she was just messing with me "Gotcha!" She laughs with her hands on her stomach.

"Amy and Pheobe are so rubbing onto you!" I hit her on the shoulders.

"That is so true" she admits.

****

I was walking towards my car when I saw a familiar figure leaning against it.

"What is it right now?" I ask dangling my keys on my hand boredly as I wait for his reply.

"About what happened earlier.."

"You don't have to be sorry" I waved my hand okay. I don't want to relive that memory again.

"I'm not sorry-" My eyes flared in irritation as the words left his mouth "I mean you fell on me and I totally don't have anything to do with it, if someone who should say sorry that's supposed to be you"

"Me?!" I pointed to myself.

"Yeah, I might have broken a rib or so. You weigh more than you know"

"I can't believe this!" I push him out of my way.

"Okay! Okay! I know it was your first kiss and I kinda felt a little guilty but just a little by accidentally taking it, but though if you think of it it's more like you stole a kiss from me" he really knows how to make someone embarrassed and pissed at the same time.

"Get lost, Chace! I'm not in the mood for your nonsense" opening my car door but he shut it close again.

"Fine! I'll say sorry" he sounded forced "I'm sorry"

"I'll think about it" I said

"Of taking my apology?" I nodded "This is being twisted, I'm trying to say sorry for a thing that I didn't purposely do and that was clearly caused by you being clumsy" he is losing his cool.

"If you didn't have come to our table and it wouldn't have happened" I poke his chest.

"No! If you didn't push me off the seat then It wouldn't have happened" he was going to poke my chest too but he stopped realizing he'll be poking my boobs.

"Whatever Chace!" I push him once more.

"I don't even know what got into me that I felt an urge to talk to you"

"Well you don't have to Chace, we are not even friends remember?" I opened my car door and quickly hopped in and drove away

That Asshat!