Chapter 25: Water Balloon, Pool and Visitor

"Sssh, get down" I told Lucy in a low voice, as she giggles. Chace just came out of his car walking to the front door. "NOW!" I yell out to Lucy and we started throwing water balloons at Chace.

"WHAT THE HELL!" He shouted, his hair and shirt gone wet.

"SURPRISE!" Lucy and I both said as we finish throwing water balloons at him.

"Funny! Really Funny!" He said wiping some dripping water off his face. Making us laugh harder.

"You look like an ugly duckling Chace." Lucy said with a hand on her mouth as she giggles.

"You think you two are funny?" We both nodded as an answer. He picked the water hose.

"No!" I said taking steps back holding Lucy's hand.

"Yes!" He has his evil smirk on and hosed as with water making Lucy and I run for our lives, in this case, to not get soaked. But eventually, we did after all.

**

"Where's Lucy?" I ask as he joined me in their backyard.

"With Mom, surely time for a nap" he answers handing me a juice pack.

"Is this Lucy's?" looking at the juice.

"Why would you tire yourself making juice when you can drink your sister's juice drink." he was modeling the juice.

"Hush! You're just lazy." rolling my eyes at him, sticking the straw onto the juice drink.

"This is wet" he took his shirt off, making me stare as he does so. "I know, I'm hot!" He noticed.

"What? Psh, No you're not!" Looking away continued to sip my drink.

"Really?" I felt his breath linger on my neck that made me swallowed in. He was now closer than before.

"Y-yeah" I moved a little away from him, making him smirk. "What are you smirking at?"

"I like it when you blush" I turn to look away from him "Let me see that red face of yours." he tries to make me face him.

"No!" I stood up but he got a hold of my hand "No!" yanking his hand away.

"Bear!" he called out in his annoyingly cute voice.

"No" I shook my head and quickly stick out my tongue at him.

"Okay then, how about a swim." He scooped me up and fastly run towards the pool, diving in.

"You're crazy!" I yelled at him, fixing my wet hair off my face.

"Only crazy for you" he pulled me closer to him, one hand on my waist and the other cupping my cheeks "I love you" he pulled me closer for a kiss but I suddenly pushed him a little.

"Wait, what?" my question made him laugh.

"Cassie, I said I love you" As I heard it clearly I pulled him towards me and kissed him all over his face making him chuckle.

"You said you love me right?" I paused to ask again.

"I did" he nodded.

"I (kiss) love (kiss) you (kiss) too (kiss)" as we were in the middle of it all. We heard Lucy.

"MOM! Chace and Cassie are kissing" she stands by the pool, yelling to her mom.

"Gosh" I pulled away embarrassed for what the little girl saw.

***

"Cassie!" Mom yelled out downstairs. "CASSIE!" Louder that I worry that something might have happened, I came rushing down the stairs with my hair wet and uncombed.