Chapter 30: Caceres

"I can't wear that!" Pointing on the little black sparkly dress Amy's trying to make me wear.

"You look like a little girl out to buy some ice cream!" Amy pushing me back to change.

"Yummy" Pheobe now dreaming about ice cream, Amy just rolled her eyes and Pheobe sticking her tongue out.

"Go!" She pointed for me to go back to the bathroom and change.

"No!" Shook my head.

"Such a stubborn kid!" She stomps her foot and walk back. Thinking that I won the conversation I walk pass her happily grinning but just that I thought I won, she grabs my arm ripping the dress.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I shouted at her, glancing at the now ripped dress then to her with disbelief.

"Ooopps!" She said evilly smirks.

"Oops?! You ruined my dress!" Fixing the rip "I don't have anything else to w-"

"HERE!" she pushes the dress on me "Change!"

"Bitch!" I told her.

"But you love me anyway" she was shooing me to change.

****

"You look so hot!" Amy nodding as I walk out wearing the dress.

"I think I look like a disco ball, it's too sparkly" crossing my arms on my chest.

"Then you're the hottest disco ball ever" she grabs my hand to go to the living room where everyone was waiting.

"Wait!" I halt in my position.

"What now?"

"Do I really look like a hot disco ball?"

"Yeah" she answers now in annoyance.

**

The guys went ahead for us just to meet at the club.

"Will they ever let us in?" I ask as I pull the dress down, it kept on sliding up my thighs.

"Trust me" went over the line to the big body built bouncers. "HEY TOM!" She greeted the one on the left with a bald head.

"Amy!" As they hugged in a quick.

"Can I ask for a favor?" Pointing to go inside

"Anything for my favorite kid, I mean lady" he winks on his mistake.

"Thank you!" She blows him a kiss as he opens the door for us

"Welcome to Caceres!" He said.

"Wow!" Pheobe and Maggie said in amazement

"This is totally crazy!" As we all jump up and down.

"How did you know the bouncer anyway?" Maggie asks.

"He used to be my aunt's best friend then when he confessed, they just drifted apart. My aunt only saw him as a best friend" she explains.

"Friendzone, ouch!" Maggie hands on her heart

"Where are they?!" As I shouted over the music as it gets louder.

"I'll call them" Pheobe said, she puts out her phone and called the boys but no one seems to answer "Nothing!"

"Just look around, probably they're somewhere here" Amy said. We have been looking for the boys around but the sea of people are just too many.

"WHERE ARE THEY?!" Amy said in irritation "I give up! I'm sitting down" she finds an available table